Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 (Page 33)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Jyotss That is wat we r sayin..Only if Cvz learnt so much from those Camera ppl and even editors..Grr those orange Crackers..Thank god they r not here but still *touch wood* they r not there in da orginal sequence rememba how SKJ got ruined so badly with the too many Hue effects..Ewww the Editors need to learn even the simples sequences without too many effects have a charm in it..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 10 May 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06swan20

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Kavi... yup... dont know where ermmm Geets desires have gone... during marriage she was full on... after marriage she even threatyened MSK ki izzat...ROFLROFL... but now... when MSK starts to get close... she hits him...WinkROFL
and today in food gobbling scene... we saw Darhsti not Geet... ROFL

when ll that day come when Geet ll seduce MSK...LOL

panchjun5jyoti06swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@Anuja...The holidays are going great...Thanks for asking...Hug

@Soulie...Agree 100%...I think the effects in the KC song sequence are soap bubbles...I saw them in the HT segment

jyoti06swan20Cute_Ash

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
HT and Aajtak are sister channels, one is in all english the other in hindi!  So its the same video!  I didnt see the effects in SBS!

Kavi I PMD u something chk na!

panchjun5jyoti06swan20

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Teej needs some real good punishment for his torturing and abusive behaviour with Pammi...Ouch... poor she... and what is happening to Beeji these days... Ballu ka jadoo sar char kai bol raha hai kia...ROFLROFL

Ok... Devils... Happy dissecting GHSP... me going...

good night... sweet dreams...HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5swan20

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@Arwenish...Maybe we  will see her in the one hour Maha Epi...ErmmLOL

@All...I think the Maha Shocker of the Maha Epi will be either Nandini or Pammi discovering the true identity of Ballu...Most likely it will be Nandini...coz only then Dev-Nandini ki prem gatha will move ahead na...

49erFanswan20Cute_Ash

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
My take done on pg1 ages ago..forgot to post it heree
-------------

Ofcourse Tejji got on my nerves really Badly today.. I am sure loads of these Tejjys exist in reality... They should be taught a lesson..Tejjy thinks Pammi is just doing all type pf drama..Ughh I am gonna chop Tejji down..
That Guy is so Heartless...I just don't get him, he loves his mother,brother and sister to death but his wife is lyk his jooti as I always say..Poor gal was sobbin in front of him and he still thinks she is just trying to get attention with all the dramaAngryAngryAngry
Seriously he is Gay..Who treats his wife like that..Stern Smile
Even after Geet tried to explain it to him he still goes in and blames Pammi..Its like he jsut needs excuses to make her cry...PinchOn one side he is the protective brother and the other he is the Rude and heartless husband..
Pammi meri jaanHugI wuld have left sumone like Tejjy but I guess Pammi has a lot of patience she thinks onE fine day the ray of love will shine from Tejji's sideEmbarrassedbut that *******Censored

Hehe Mirza Jatt was mentioned againEmbarrassedAHH its been ages hearing tht proud MSK BG...MSK Seena Taan ke aayegaaApprove
Awww MSK was feeling so bad for Pammi..I think he does see his past MSK in tejji..The arrogant, snobbish guy who believed LOVE is a filmy trail nothing else..But MSK took care of Geet even as a stranger..Embarrassed

OMG Did u guys see Beeji's epxression wen she saw Ballu got hurt..Beeji got so worried so Beeji is not only fida over her shirtless driver but she is also concerned abt himEmbarrassed

It was really Funny watching MSK fuming over Tejjy's behaviour coz once upon a time he was Ditto..How Ironic naLOL
Geet has Full Bharosa on Tejjy huh..Tejjy will go and break sum Munda's fast in da fertiliser agency...Stern Smile

Lucky and Uff Yeh Cellular PreetoStern Smile is getting on nerves coz she ain't showin her mukhda..CVz U know I am not good at imagining People..Geek

Bechara MSK..Saalon ne vaat laga ke rakhi hai...LMAO Msk always takes Najayiz Faayda of poor Jugnu MaameOuchLOLJugnu is Jugnu Kanoon is KanoonROFL

LOL Maame blackmailin lucky abt SantoROFLROFLJugniu's shaatir Kaan corrected the sentecne Preeto de naal chakkar haiROFL

Maan singh khurana ne Vaada Nibha diya..Padhaar Gaye Sargi KhilaaneCool
HP express blabbing away the Dukh dard of an abla naari and MSK's sudden CHUP.OYEEE Maahi BILKUL CHUP toh bole dete..Angry

MSK Feeding Geet and wen geet stopped him.I thot aww now she will feed him but Kurri jumped on da food as if she just recovered from a drought so me and Maan both were likeShockedShockedLOL
LMAO and then she goes Mujhe Moti nahin banna ahahaha..LOLJust reminded me of dhaba scene where she attacked all the food and and Maan was just staring like this..LOL
He gives her paaniEmbarrassed and Geet Bechaare Maan ko toh puchoOuch

Geet's Khushi=MSK's Khushi and Jhappi Paalo

Precap: Samir's DanceROFLROFLROFLROFLand JUgnu maameROFL

panchjun5TSharanjyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Bye Arwenish and Good Night...Hug

Geets saw and replied ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: