Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyoti meri ma, U were crying na!  So I thought u would need tissue!

U know how much I lub u πŸ€—

Oh I uploaded HT pics on page 1 of den too! 😳
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jo...
Ok here is a hint of the shock...😳  

😭😭😭😭😭😭Balwat aka Maan is sent to somewhere by Teji.. so Geet is sad...😭
😲😲😲😲😲😲Dev about  break Geet's fast... how will Maan reach there on time..😲
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒but Dev breaks Nandi's fast...🀒 KC of Dev and Nandini...🀒
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Atlast Maan comes and BREAK Geet's fast and making her BEND...☺️
😑😑😑😑😑😑 Teji still don't care about Pammi's fast...😑
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Pammi's heart broken... πŸ₯Ί
😲😲😲😲😲😲  No idea...?????😲
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ end of the day Devils in Den are happy...πŸ˜ƒ

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I second you on that Saj.  None of the birdies crooned right.  I'm sure this is a marketing gimmick to distract viewers from the fact that the show makers are too lazy to do their jobs of concentrating on a good screenplay.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guess what my Bro, who is forced to watch Geet because of me,  asked me,...Are Geet and Maan married in real life??? I asked him why??? and he said...Well, they don't look like they are acting and they are so natural ??? Ab main apne bhai ko kya bataaon...I told him the "Raam" kahani...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Geets...I want it and please PM me the link after uploading...Thanks in advance,...πŸ€—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo, in GHSP if they want to try something new why not try CON? I dont think they have tried that yet. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Even if they revamp, the only thing that the general audience cares about is Maaneet CON. How will they achieve that with anything ur birdie is suggesting? If they cannot show Maaneet in one frame, in ur own words GHSP main USP will go down the drain. Now why would the CV's want to do that? U tell me πŸ˜›
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my zero serial exerience is telling me... nothing bad ll happen... because...🀣🀣

The source adds, "There will be a song sequence where Maan, Geet, Dev and Nandini and the others will shake a leg to the chart buster Laung Da Lashkara from Patiala House. Geet will push Maan on the dance floor, and the whole family will join in and have fun. The family will also convince Beeji, the usually khadoos Tej and Pammi to dance as well. Maan and Geet will share some sweet, romantic moments, while a new chapter will begin in the life of Dev."
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@Jyo: Chup, bilkul chup, now don't start again, lol...

@Geetu: Please PM me the link once u upload the video, I need to leave after few mints...

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My biggest regret is the one big post I posted in LVRaaz's thread asking for Adi-Nandini story. I have never felt more stupid. πŸ€£
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Guess what my Bro, who is forced to watch Geet because of me,  asked me,...Are Geet and Maan married in real life??? I asked him why??? and he said...Well, they don't look like they are acting and they are so natural ??? Ab main apne bhai ko kya bataaon...I told him the "Raam" kahani...🀣

@Geets...I want it and please PM me the link after uploading...Thanks in advance,...πŸ€—

their off screen rehearsals are also so full of emotion and action  that mali and me thought it was on screen pictures

ab pakka good night πŸ€—
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO worries Kavi, Im saving video right now and will upload in a bit!  anything for my devils! πŸ€—