Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 (Page 2)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
promo for maha episode 

chaudah may ko kya hai - jugnu mama

chaudah may ko kya hai - dev/maan

chaudah may ko kya hai - teji

chaudah may ko hoga...maha episode - geet/maan

( I think the shocks haven't been decided as yet)

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 10 May 2011 at 10:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loni21-07Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-pennuRageOfAnAngelainaGURTISoapoperasrfun

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
woowwwStern Smile m shocked kya promo haiShockedROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunainaGURTIRageOfAnAngelpennu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Teji is impotent, me thinks.  Yes, 'impotent', not 'important' pronounced as 'impotent' but impotent spelt and pronounced the same.  I heard impotent men try to cover up their inadequacies by trying to be extra 'manly' and 'man' handling their spouses. The guy has not factored in the presence of a certain Ma(a)n who will straighten him out. 

I so want the showdown between Tejji and Maan aka Ballu.  I want Tejji to accuse Maan of not caring enough for his sister and force both Maan and Geet to hold a mirror to him to see who he really is.

Edited by Opti - 10 May 2011 at 10:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniSanjanareddy84sihu-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesserialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunainaGURTIRageOfAnAngelshali

-Dimple- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dimple-
-Dimple-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelXSilentPrayersXainaGURTI

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
opti i agree..either he is impotent or has another wife/GF or may be he sways other sideErmm 
he treats pammi like trashAngry Angry Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
All move here,...

Fact that its not revealed what is coming this maha episode even in new promo is a pure hint that episode is going b SHOCKINGLY SHOCKING...Cool

MSK told na I m going to make your KC spl...ab dekho kya hota hai and how extra spl KC turns into a nightmareEvil Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 May 2011 at 10:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-loniSanjanareddy84Norstarsihu-Deepzz-serialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunainaGURTIRageOfAnAngelXSilentPrayersXpennu

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am Maha SHOCKED  after thae Maha Episode Promo.ROFL...Literally   forgot the meaning the SHOCK WackoROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunRageOfAnAngelpennuainaGURTI

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Maha Episode of GEET on this SaturdayBig smile

Oh no no no do not get your hopes high.Ouch We will be tortured with dev-nandini romance for an hour.Sleepy  The article does say that the new chapter will start in dev's life, indicating dev will get nandini.Censored  (I know this is not shock, it is expected so if we do not see it then it will be shock)Wink

Yes there should be a maha episode for dev's achievement.Silly  He spoiled a gal's life and now getting his cousin, tab special episode toh banta hai boss. D'oh I think it means person should be bad then only one gets everything and N nos of gals,Shocked loyal, honest and hard working person has to sufferDead.  This is called Natural Justice.Cry  Kalyug hai Bhai Kalyug. Pig ( sorry meri frustration kahi toh nikaalni hai.  I moved on it is geet season 2 but same time I am not, geet season 1 still haunts me wish there could be amnesia pills like ishaan has forgotten only suhaana remembers all)

Bact to job episode;

1: I feel now teji needs Kambal pitai.  bandar teji ke gale meain motiyo ka haar pammi.  MSK was very much like private person, angry man during HP days but he had class even in his anger.  Teji is more like chepo.  Either he is gay (highly likely) or he has GF, lekin who will fall in love with teji. 

2: As day passes by I am sure we will not get a face for preeto, she is, will be lucky ki phony gal Friend.

3: Geet looked very innocent kid when she was attacking on food, like fast karna hai but let me eat as much as I can, pata nahi baad main kab khaana milega. BTW geet am sure MSK gonna fast too. 

4: Geet is very chaalu too, every time emotinally blackmails MSK, he gives up on her tears, every time she uses her brahmastra TEARS, mera sapna tha, main chaahti thee, and MSK lag jaata hai har khawaais poori karne mein. This is the only common factor where I see his genotype and phenotype matches ( anu if I will have to buy you star bucks coffee, then you know the reason, phenotype is not enough to over come genetic preperty)ROFL

5: I feel bad for lachhi, poor frustrated soul. she and lucky are in the same boat, phone pe hi dilbar dilbar karenge.

6: Time has come to find out who fasts for whom now.  We know nandini will be fasting and I won't be surprised if dev does too. Kaash maamu ko bhi maami mil jaaye.

Edited by md410 - 10 May 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuainaGURTIRageOfAnAngel

Go to top