Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago

Maan to play the perfect husband

Drishti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary

Geet is all exited about her first Karwa chauth but Maan is in dilemma as to how to feed her Sargi ( pre- dawn meal prepared by mother-in-law for daughter-in-law)) in front of everyone in Star One show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

Our source says, "Karwa chauth celebration is in full swing at the Tej household and every one is excited. Things have sorted out between Geet and Maan. Geet is insisting that Maan feed her Sargi and break her fast. But, Tej will force Maan to accompany him for some official work. Maan will be in a tight spot as he knows that he will not be able to return in time for Geet's Sargi once he is gone with Tej. Meanwhile, Dev will help Maan in arriving at a solution and finally Maan will succeed in feeding Geet the Sargi. He will come up with a trick and will feed her in front of the whole family. There will also be special song sequence where Geet, Maan, along with Dev, Nandini and others will groove to a hit Bollywood songLaung Da Lashkara from Patiala House."

We spoke to Samir Sharma who confirmed the track and said, "Yes, there will be a grand Karwa chauth celebration that will take place and Maan will fullfill all his duties of being a husband."

This episode will be aired tonight.

@pallu..awww kyun dekha tumneπŸ€—πŸ€—..have we not learnt from Gandhiji ka teen bandar
well I took a holiday today from work and I was one of those unfortunate ones who saw UMT segment today...
well, what can i say...πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
jyo, You are so right...they even played the same song laung da lashkara..
well everybody was goin ga-ga over this song in swarglok now they are back to dhartilok..GCM's are sayin they hate this song nw...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anyways, I m sorry to say this, but the word which came to my mind instantly after watching the segment was" COPY CAT"πŸ˜†
😲
Guys, the ramp walk will be in SBS as well, just confirmed it 😭
Ok all stop overreacting over song ka selection...Laung da lashkara is a popular song even used in DLMH serial before its used on Maaneeet..so even that show can accuse us of copying their song ..right ??

If the song is choosen for a ramp walk..matlab its by the organisers and mayb other stars too hv walked the ramp ...so no actor has any say over selection of songs in ramp shows or in TV Serials...so lets end this discussion here itself😊
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok all stop overreacting over song ka selection...Laung da lashkara is a popular song even used in DLMH serial before its used on Maaneeet..so even that show can accuse us of copying their song ..right ??

If the song is choosen for a ramp walk..matlab its by the organisers and mayb other stars too hv walked the ramp ...so no actor has any say over selection of songs in ramp shows or in TV Serials...so lets end this discussion here itself😊

It's not about popular, Why it's choosen in same time? 😑

Anyway, chodo, mood spoiled 🀒

Originally posted by temorocks

Guys, the ramp walk will be in SBS as well, just confirmed it 😭
ok then me not watching SBS today Will watch gurti segment when Shinu upload it here Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
@Pallu: I hope that he upload GurTi's segmant and not ramp walks, lol...
ok gals,

my mood is totally spoilt now🀒

me going off!