Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@ash...๐Ÿค—
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Well, I have total faith in our pyaare pyaare GCMs๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† whatso ever happens, they wont let any any aanch come on Maneet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† So me is totally relaxed ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:I know re...I hv been watching serials since 13 yrs now๐Ÿ˜†..and nothing beats the twists and turns and shocks that I hv seen in shows like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and Uttaran๐Ÿคฃ...GHSP is a baccha in front of them re๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But the thing is I don't want to take the same stress in GHSP that I take for other shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ...warna difference kya reh gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@Ash:Haan its not a bad track...but only issue is I don't want to see another remake of Pavitra rishta here๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...if MSK becomes Manav and our Geet becomes Archana and both starts residing in a chawl...I will prefer the original than the remake of it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ek msk ,ek balwant ..dono ne geet ko chaha
antaar kya dono ki chah mein bolo
ek CON deewana ,ek KISS deewana
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Infact even negative rumours GCMs turn it to hell for CVs, so take it easy...

How we forget about the actress for Sameera and how people turned GEET FB up and down?, etc...

Geet's fans can never accept anything divide Maaneet...

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eggjactly Pallu... 

Jyo, tu thand rakh. Kuch nahin hoga. They will change tracks in a jiffy fearing the GCMs. ๐Ÿ˜†

As of now all I want is MSK to teach Teji a lesson. Bas. Aur kuch nahin!! ๐Ÿ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee:I know re...I hv been watching serials since 13 yrs now๐Ÿ˜†..and nothing beats the twists and turns and shocks that I hv seen in shows like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and Uttaran๐Ÿคฃ...GHSP is a baccha in front of them re๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...But the thing is I don't want to take the same stress in GHSP that I take for other shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ...warna difference kya reh gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jyo, ab chup kar, I don't want to hear ur serials experiance anymore ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†, it turns ur soch about the serials now as old Hindi films stories, don't connect the serials all time together, coz not always work...

Kyounki and Uttaran can survive, not coz of them being good shows or anything such, but coz they got viewers who r TRPs earners, Geet's CVs would lose mind to make any such blunder, coz they will lose the rest of their TRPs earners, unless they want themselves people to lose interest on the show.,...

Now chup kar and turn back to Jyo with positivity, this negative soch is putting u and us all in stress...

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo - Na re, Maaneet will stay in the jungle on the top of a hill in a house with a view!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

SBS Mein KC ka shoot...DD sharmofying and GC looking at her face through Channi..OMG OMG OMG...SAB BHAAGOOO๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ash๐Ÿค—

Jyo needs to drink thanda thanda paani and just sit back and enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ bahut kaam kar liya Jyo๐Ÿ˜ณ even u deserve rest๐Ÿ˜ณ So tell ur birdies to shut up๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†