Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 40

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Pallu

Conut me in your crying๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No Maaneet...No Con nothing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Tragedy will strike again and they will be separated๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...leaving no option for Geet but to go with Deva ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...

**Anu hits her head hard for saying this**๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mahesh babu (if he is still there, hehhehe Zee๐Ÿ˜‰) will pen out a scene..

Maan in BG

Geet wearing a saari and running like mad

DEVAAA! ARRE O DEVAAA
Main aa rahi hoon tere paas

Camera pans on Maan's happy face
chalo bala chooti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Outside, Nervous Deva sees Geet running towards him

Arre, badi mushkil se I tied her with Maan, now she is again after me! Ab nandini ka kya hoga? Mera toh CON bhi nahi uske saath ab tak.

Devaaa faints

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

there was only a rumor that MSK will go to jail after marriage and the GCMs did cheer phad of the cvs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ whereas we alll dreamt of nanaga maan in striped shorts peesing chakki โ˜บ๏ธ...jo hum logon ko dekhne nahi mila๐Ÿ˜ญ...

i hope if he leaves home he forgets to take any shirt with him โ˜บ๏ธ and walks in the tej dhoop and sweat drops shine on his dole shole as he flexs his muscle๐Ÿ˜...and he keeps on walking and walking and walking and walking
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Saj, first tell, kiske baare mein bol rahi hain...my answer depends on that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zee:Maan did turn psycho on holi day...theek hai not a typical psycho but almost overposserssive which is like the pre-psycho stage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...also they had edited few nightmares that MSK sees in his dreams like Dev-Geet walking together in the house hand in hand...all this was edited out๐Ÿ˜†...or else all these scenes would hv proved that MSK is a psycho...coming to Dadi,she did indirectly become a villain in Maaneet ka love story post MC by dictating her own terms๐Ÿ˜†

See when my birdie gives me some news...she will give it in a twisted way and not exactly what will b shown...if she says Dadi will become a villain,..that doesn't  mean she will turn into a vamp,it meant that somehow her acts might irritate the viewers..and thats what happened..right ?๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And further even if the track comes up that MSK is not the real Khurana, I don't think that Geet's family will want Geet to go with Dev. After MSK gives a big whack on Teji's head, you think Pammi would want Geet to go away from the person who is so good at heart. Dev can be proved to be a real Khurana, but no, Geet and MSK will not separate... and no stupid Dev Geet angle. Why did they bring in Nandini then? 

When the truth comes out abt who the real MSK is, the family who once said that if MSK loves Geet so much why didn't he come looking for her will realise that he DID come for her and became a driver to be with her. Isn't that enough to prove his love for her and his character to the family. If they are gonna make the family behave that the khaandaan and khaandaan ka naam is more important than the pyaar ishq and mohabbat, I will personally come to mumbai and murder the CVs. HAAN!!
lemongrass thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
msk goes or not.geet is still married to him..and she's not going to let her family dictate any more terms.and let themmake decisions for her...i think what we would see is geet standing up for her maan..holding his hand.and they walk out.to their tree house ๐Ÿ˜
sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Saj, first tell, kiske baare mein bol rahi hain...my answer depends on that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ussi ke baare mein jiske baare mein tum bol rahi hoo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Zee:Maan did turn psycho on holi day...theek hai not a typical psycho but almost overposserssive which is like the pre-psycho stage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...also they had edited few nightmares that MSK sees in his dreams like Dev-Geet walking together in the house hand in hand...all this was edited out๐Ÿ˜†...or else all these scenes would hv proved that MSK is a psycho...coming to Dadi,she did indirectly become a villain in Maaneet ka love story post MC by dictating her own terms๐Ÿ˜†

See when my birdie gives me some news...she will give it in a twisted way and not exactly what will b shown...if she says Dadi will become a villain,..that doesn't  mean she will turn into a vamp,it meant that somehow her acts might irritate the viewers..and thats what happened..right ?๐Ÿ˜›

Are you a a lawyer๐Ÿ˜ฒ if not, then become one ASAP. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Baapre, the way u defend ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ even Judge will stand up and clap for you Jyo. No! I am serious!!!  U have some really good lawyer qualities. ๐Ÿ‘ 
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ab MSK kahan jaa raha hai?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Zindagi kaisi yeh safar haye,
Kabhi to hasaye, kabhi ye rulaye!! 
sun29 thumbnail

so jyo even this tukka is twisted ..when she said MSK leaves did she tell real or fake or how far maan will go ..dev leaves with nanadini and has a shocking CONin tabela...and we will all be shocked coz this is CON no.3 on dev and maan is still playing ludo ludo