Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
hey zee...🤗me is LG/anupama😳
Anu... after Mahi Mahi... creatives never shown any soft intimate song on Geet Maan...😒... 

Lemongrass...🤗 me love this song... Imran Hasmi's films are ajeeb ajeeb and song videos are... but songs are always lyrical and good...

now me is listening this song...

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun,
Tujhko Main Kar Loon Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun.
Zindgi Ki Shakh Se Loon Kuchh Hasin Pal Le Chun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun
Jo Bhi Kal Ho Ab Tera Use Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Mujhko De Tu Mit Jaane
Ab Khudse Dil Mil Jaane
Kyu Hai Yeh Itna Fasla...
Lamhe Yeh Phir Naa Aane
Inko Tu Naa Le Jaane
Tu Mujh Pe Khudko De Loota...
Tujhe Tujhse Tod Loo Kahi Khudse Jod Loo
Mere Jism O Jaan Main Aa Teri Khusboo Odh Loo

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Guys, try to solve this riddle...

What is the longest word in the dictionary?...

😆
😆🤣 Our Jyo has gone to the pre shaadi mode..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Arwenish

i know i m late in asking... but me ll do some moon talk...🤣 Kavi in her Karawchaut post said that this fast is on the 4th day of new moon... but on 4th day moon is small... like this

not big as 14th day moon... in all the films and drama whenever i see KC moon is full and bright...😕 or here am i missing something...🤔

Arwenish it is the fourth day after the full moon and not new moon.  Since it is the waning moon, it is still be more than three fourth full I think.
Lemongrass...  full moon on every KC in every film drama is not cinematic liberty...🤣🤣 Opti has explained... ðŸ˜ƒ

Zee... why you are asking about riddles... are Geet Maan planning to play riddles...🤔

well... riddles... hmmm... it can be word longest  is longest in English dictionary... or do you want me to use Google uncle to find world largest word...🤣
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago

@gouri..i can never forget jyoti ka den flooding in january🤣...firs ttime the entire den were sure and jyoti and her birdies were not🤣..and once again her birdies and imagination are playiing her🤣
thanks Opti...🤗... so its not new Moon but waning Moon... and technically 18th day of new moon...🤔. and on 18th moon look like this...
An 18-day-old Moon in its gibbous phase in true colour Stock Photo - 773446

😭😭😭😭😭Anyone remember LVRaaz ka tukka once he gave from that sadak film ..."Rehne ko ghar nahin" wala song...and now connect it with my birdie ka news...😭😭😭😭

@jyo..does LVraaz himself remeber that tukka ...he also gave a tukka on rahul coming into meet anjali after 7 yrs of kuch kuch hot ahai raghupati song when stalker isssue was going on and all assumed rahul her bachpan ka pyaaar is the stalker🤣

girl u need to buck up🤗🤗