Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 31

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Good morning Saj, read my symbolism takes in the posts above.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

good morning opti...

wow loved ur symbolism and the relevance you create between the hunger for food to hunger for intimacy...and yes it will be shocking when geet takes the upper hand ...

i really want them to delve into maan's past now ntot the sameera angle per say but his childhood and why he hated women in general and what abt his parents ...high time they ventured there...
Opti thumbnail
Saj, I too want them to delve deeper into Maan's psyche.  His childhood was not a pleasant one and can explain a lot of his aggresive, insensitive streak of the past.  But then will the new CVs do their homework well and wind up what the earlier CVs have left incomplete? That remains to be seen.
sun29 thumbnail

opti ...i doubt that the cvs even have done much of thier homework...the samera angle was really interesting along with the spooky room around august but now sameera would not make sense  but yes maybe his childhood can still be delved into ...but no hopes knowing how the dailies work...
Opti thumbnail
Saj, Sam can still be brought in to test how strong Geet's love is. We have already seen Maan's love being tested in this track.  Will Get be able to withstand the truth about Maan's past love life, especially if the woman in question claims to have sired Maan's child?  The manner in which geet fights for her Maan, steadfastly believing in his innocence could make a good track, although it may be a but cliched but if the show has to go on for months they need to come up with different tracks.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

haan opti that would be an interesting track testing geet's love around another woman ...it may come at some point and i would like if it goes the aitraaz way not the legality part but the accusation vs geet's belief and trust...
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Opti - Sun , Hiii . 🤗🤗

Opti , i always like the you visualise any scene . Even you have written very nicely . Just keep on writing & don't stop. 👏
sun29 thumbnail

hi roshni🤗
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Sun , I am really sad after Jyoti's news i couldn't concentrate on my work . 😔
sun29 thumbnail

whant news...MSK leaving???🤣🤣