Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lagas

hello to everyone especially to jyoti i haven't missed one episode since the show has started  i always read your posts i have never posted anything  but Wat force me to post this is about what jyoti wrote last Friday your ''shocking shocking'' thing its about turn me mental please  stop your  'shocking shocking'' i think the people giving this wrong information are your enemy and you dont even know it.😆 
Welcome to the Den😃

OMG I can't believe that my shock factor is bringing out all stalkers out finally😲😲😲...chalo now that u r no more stalking but speaking to us..so u cannot go back to silent mode..u better be interacting with us daily😃
Originally posted by lagas

hello to everyone especially to jyoti i haven't missed one episode since the show has started  i always read your posts i have never posted anything  but Wat force me to post this is about what jyoti wrote last Friday your ''shocking shocking'' thing its about turn me mental please  stop your  'shocking shocking'' i think the people giving this wrong information are your enemy and you dont even know it.😆 
But she does that to SHOCK SHOCK the stalkers who stalk the den for scoops😆

@Jyots yeah I think it is that show😆and Ullu

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Im not gonna ask google on shocking CON theory for Maaneet!  I can visualize MSK going wild with his wife! 😳
jyoti thank you for the warm welcoming  and i will try my best to post daily and interact with all of you

hi cute_ash is that what the shocking thing was all about if that so its mission accomplished for her

GOOD NIGHT  TO BOTH OF YOU!! IM GONE  TO SLEEP  and by the way jyoti isn't it late in India 
Originally posted by 49erFan

Im not gonna ask google on shocking CON theory for Maaneet!  I can visualize MSK going wild with his wife! 😳

Geets...MSK will go wild only in our imagination. In reality the guy does nothing...😆

@Lagas...welcome to the den...😃...Jyo is the resident ullu of the den. She greets her doodhwala & then goes to sleep...😆
swaaan20 thank you very much im not  indain but i know what your talking about when you say dhoodwalla shes unbelievable ðŸ˜› goodnight or good morning depending on where you are ðŸ˜ƒ
Shocking CON - hmm - Don't tell me Geet will accidentally sleep with Dev thinking he his Maan - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
This struck me this morning as I woke up and reading Jyo's shocking con tukka, I think it is a real possibility.

Yesterday when we saw Maan feeding Geet and later Geet stopping him from doing so only to eat nearly all the food herself, it seemed like just a funny scene about Geet's gargantuan appetite for food. Now I wonder whether there is more to it than that. What if it is symbolic reference to the con?

Lets go back to the previous scene.  The white ambassador broke down (at least that is what Balwant told Tejji). I already made a reference to the white ambassador being  symbolic of Maaneet  marriage. Here it could mean Tej-Pammi marriage. When asked what is wrong with it, Ballu tells Tejji that the battery is down.  This could be a reference to Tejji's battery being down (the reason why their marriage is not working).  Now why is Tejji's battery down? Has he been using it elsewhere (extra marital affair) or is it faulty from birth (impotency). Now we will have to wait to see that.

Balwant (Maan) tries to mend the car (Tejji-Pammi marriage) and gets hurt in the process.  Geet tends to his wounds (she will soothe his ruffled feathers).  There will be an emotional moment between Maaneet.  Maan is made aware of Geet's hunger for physical intimacy with him. He  would finally take the step to take their relationship to the next level.  He will be gentle with her as he was in his feeding. of the sargi but since Geet is famished, she cannot wait for his slow and tender progression. So she takes charge and goes wild. Much like how she gobbled the food, she may gobble her man.  This then would be the shocking con for I dont think they have shown the female protagonist  take the lead in this matter at least on TV (vamps do but not the heroines).  She does not complete it fully, leaving behind a little towards the end. When Maan asks her to eat the rest she says she does not want to become fat. As Usha said this could be a veiled reference to pregnancy (as women tend to put on weight when they are carrying).

Maan may be just too stunned to react to Geet's aggression, much like how he looked at Geet in shock as she ate her food .  At the end he will remove the tell-tale signs of her rough and tumble much like the way he removed the food from her mouth before they face the rest of the family. He also gives her water to drink. Now water helps in digestion so maybe Maan would help her digest  the hurried appeasement of her hunger so that she does not belch in an inopportune time.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
I also have some thoughts on Maan's anger at seeing Tejj misbehave with Pammi. Does this remind him of his own past when his father ignored and ill-treated his mom?  We know that Maan and Dev are not real brothers and look to be step brothers or maybe adoptive brothers.  Maybe Maan's father was having an affair with Dev's mother when Maan's mother was still alive and used to ill treat her as a result.  We have seen Maan's hatred for injustice of any sort right from HP days.  As Priti pointed out those days he could not tolerate Geet being meek and taking things quietly.  He used to lash out at her saying she needs to fight for herself to survive. Yesterday his anger was on Tejji. He did not blame Pammi for being subservient.  On the other hand he felt sorry for her. Has Geet's love changed him?  Is he now more willing to blame the perpetrator of injustices rather than the victim?

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago

so are happy or flooding the den still???🤣

good morning ladies🤗