Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shifa:Support toh tab karegi na jab MSK uske paas hoga😭😭...he will not b able to take the shock and will leave without telling her😭😭..noone will know where he went...😭...then leap leap leap🤢...Geet as Devaaa ka dulhan😕...Star one showing the Ad...Rishta Wohi Soch nayee😕...all shows revamped 😕

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£..i love you jyooo saachi🤣🤣..and in the jungle he will meet SUNmeera who will give him moral support and they finally do the CON🤣 and 20 yrs later their son MSK and dev geet daughter geet meet again in college campus🤣
Originally posted by gooseberry

come on jyo even if he leaves her for while then do you think Geet will sit just like that and be ready to be Dev's dulhan like an abla naari
and our saint Dev will get ready to marry his bhabhi...

Relationships dont break that way ..

@ goose, well said

I want to see HP maan again

I want to see again the geet who left HP and went to Delhi again

and when they are together since they are now married sabke saamne not like dev chup chup ke, toh sone pe suhaga
I think we should stop discussing tracks which are yet to come and in all probability may not come.  If they do show such bakwaas we can vent our frustrations and quit for good.
@Opti:But every show is taking mini leaps of 1 or 2 yrs and with that no actors hv problem...even vampire show is taking a mini 1yr leap and actors there r much younger...also GC hv done ramayan earlier where toh 14yrs leap also is taken😆 ...with 1yr leap they won't age much na🤔

And last time this birdie was right when she said SR will b one hour spl and I was like ..how is it possible..Star one never has this 1 hour ka funda and she said its soon going to b introduced..I gave this news in Den as well and next day itself 1 hour funda ka article came out😆...so I trust this birdie of mine😭😭
Originally posted by sun29

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£..i love you jyooo saachi🤣🤣..and in the jungle he will meet SUNmeera who will give him moral support and they finally do the CON🤣 and 20 yrs later their son MSK and dev geet daughter geet meet again in college campus🤣

Sorry for the double quote but Saj...You said it...🤣🤣🤣🤣...And hopefully Geet Jr and Maan JR will be able to do IT...coz Maan Jr has CON Queen Mom SunMeera and GEet Jr CON king Dad Deva...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sun Ummeed pe Duniya Kayam hai...🤣

Sorry I am late wid reply me disappeared

Okay, random comment

does geet saying that she does not want to become fat, does it mean in serial language that she does not want to become pregnant. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sun29

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Kyunki Geet bhi kabhi MSK ki Thi...

Kahaani har ghar ki...

Kahaani Dev ke Rasleela ki...

Jeevan Kar leta hai Shringar...Geet ke Do do patiyon se

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@jyo...vampire show mein it is necessity to show the leap...geet mein it is not...we have yet to tackle maan's sameera and then vicky minus the leap...besides  maaneet seperation is doomsday for the channel eeven they know it very welll...this show is not lik e vampire show or any other show
@jyo : every show is taking leap ok.

but did you get specific info that GHSP is also taking leap.. No
so then why we should assume such things
Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago