Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Saj...Ummeed Ummeed Ummeed...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Actually I gave an option for him to have licked his own hand after taking out the sevaiyan...Utna tho kar hi saktha hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣...FOR REAL...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh haan utna toh kar sakta hai but then he is a nikamma😆😆😆..MSK hai hai 😆
@Arwenish:Yesterday Biji gives the dialogue that Dadi is really a classy and matured woman ...bade kabhi galti nahin karte...remember😉...so if they find out MSK is not real khurana they can very well say thats the reason MSK told all those not to classy stuffs to Geet becuase of which she left the house while Dev being the real Khurana showed his class eventually by helping his own brother here by staying in as MSK and taking all the humiliation😆...So Dev is fit for Geet...after all they were married earlier itself...
Awesome take priti ( like always) Specially I loved these lines"I wonder why he does not feel that Pammi is at fault for not speaking up, just like he had screamed at Geet during their initial HP days. Didn;t he believe that women should stand up on their own and not depend and be supressed by society and family? I was surprised he was feeling sorry for Pammi. But the MSK is not the MSK we knew before and this is after all GHSP-2."

This is what I feel too..In HP days maan was more irked by geet's behaviour..I rem when he saved her from being killed he said " tum ladkiyan bhi naa jab zulm hota hai toh duhai machati ho, ki zulm ho gaya lekin jab saza dene ka time aata hai toh khud chup k beth jaati ho..something like that I dont exactly rem the dialouges but they were similar to these...when he thought that she doesn't want to send her brother in jail...
later when they meet in embassay he said" mere mann mei tumhare liye kuch respect thi par mai galat tha, tumne yaha aakar galti ki tumhe toh vapas chale jaana chahiye aur apne gharwaalo ki pitaai sehen karna chahiye..wohi tum par suit karta hai"
these were the dialouges which really forced her to think, forced her to stay in delhi..
same way here in amritsar also if teji is treating his badly somewhere its pammi's fault too..she is goin through all of this silently and still treating her husband like a GOD.
maan used to hate girls ( coz someone ditched him in the past) but more than that he use to hate those girls who were dependent on others..who dont raise their voice against violence and go through it silently..
Wish we could see that HP waala maan again..I knw he'l teach teji a lesson..But I thnk that  pammi shoud also learn to fight for her rights
just like geet did..

OK, from what I watched of the other SO Maha episode, this I can say.  The shocker that is being planned in these maha episodes (ME) is for the characters and not the viewers. See Pia comes to know she has turned into a vampire because Abhay bit her. Now the viewers already knew this before the ME but Pia came to know only in that epi.  Now if MSK is not a K, it would only shock him, not us. 
ok me leaving cant handel to much stress and jyoti shocks anymore its very scary i mean
dev geet no realy cant think so me leaving cant think much today as its very spl for me bye
enjoy all

Sambhalooo ☺️
Saturday mein dhamaka hoga, lekin kya dhamaka 😍☺️
Eheem eheem ☺️ Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago

@jyooo...stop playing with the den..we are immune to ur hyper imaginations now...january was a lesson we learnt well🤣

if geet dev marry we all can be begane ke shaadi mein absdullah deewana ...and send MSK to finsihing school🤣..his major problem lies there

then SUNmeera will come and teach him the trick of the trade...and then geet will realize his worth and they will hav ehot happening affair in the outhouse while SUNmeera takes over the wealth and dev in the process falls for SUNmeera tooo

I think Dev got enough credit of being good man now... 

Now if they make Dev the real Khurana... and not Maan then they will kill the whole essence of the story..

Actually they should have made Dev not Khurana as his behavior was totally contradicting dadima and Maan who were really honest and trustworty
DO not forget geet is legally married to MSK

she fought her real parents for her self respect
and u think this beeji family wil stop her...i do no think so
come on this much crappy and senseless track..they aint going to show

MSK may not be real Khurana...that is a possibilty..but is that a big problem for Geet?
she will always support her Maan
and beeji's family consent is not required for that..especially for a married couple who are madly in love with each other

jyo
Leap Frog ki toh baat hi mat kar.
I was actually wondering why even after 8 months there is no leap in ghost life.   well actually uncounted leap can beautifully work in ghost show.😆

Eva
blood matching can random.  Blood matching is no guarantee of biological relation. If Cv would have shown MSK and dev's DNA matching then it may be different but then again it depends on the extent of homology. 😈