Originally posted by: jyoti06

When will he lick it yaar...😳😳😳

My question exactly...When?????...Mere baal safed ho jayenge tab...😑
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha - Good Night

Mali - Love ur new RED robe. Congos girl

Eva - U think the CV's will remember that blood donation scene if they now want to show that MSK is just MS and not MSK? πŸ€£ Unfortunately the CV's suffer from selective memory syndrome. They only remember things that they want to remember. 

Jo - The safed khoon dialogue was only to introduce the Amritsar track. See, no one in this show so far has been shown to give their social status too much value, as in no one has evaluated another based on social status. So how can this become the biggest issue? Maan did not care if Geet was rich or poor. Neither does Geet care. So, they cannot take Maaneet away from each other with any more blood confusion. So whatz the difference. 
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: jyoti06

When will he lick it yaar...😳😳😳

When I will be holding a stick to support my broken backπŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets mrs late lateef i asked u in afternoon heee and i get my answers from direct you somewhere else
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kavita: Me too thinking the same yaar...but u never know...all other star one shows r going for a revamp...one of our padosi show is going for 1yr leap with heroine put in kabar and heroine ka humshakal ka bhoot romancing the heroπŸ˜•πŸ˜• while  another padosi show is going for episodic stories every weekπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...so Geet ka bhi kuch syapa hoga I feelπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@Priti:But in this show they hv quite often closed few important loops and I feel that safed khoon dialogue loop is yet to b closed...πŸ€”...its not really about the status.../its about the iedntity of a guy which will b changed forever and that might b a big jolt for MSK since he always says "Maan Singh Khurana ne kabhi..blabla"πŸ˜†...that whole identity will b lost somewhere
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...I dunno yaar...why the scene always start with Maan getting super-romantic with Geet and giving her bedroom eyes and pulls and tugs and tight tight hugs...an all she does is slap his hands away and yap yap yap yap... 😑...Not even once does she say Maan I miss you so much...and wish we could spend some time together...And she isn't the shy types...C'mon the girl set off to seduce her man after the half-SR thing...I can't believe she doesn't even shiver at his touch...πŸ€”
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: gargi.

@zee hugsπŸ€— yes teeji is such a hypocrite...🀬😑

Hugs to u too Gargi πŸ€—, Teji is a confused soul πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, so Maan was the Khurana house's driver's smart son who was adopted by the Khuranas when the driver died?  That wouldn't shock me either for I think most of us expected MSK to be just MS without the K for a long time now.  We have all become shock proof for some time now having been periodically exposed to small shocks.  Immunisation they call it.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

MSK and licking 🀣🀣...are you all not giving too much credit to him🀣

let him first kiss her for real atleast on her hand🀣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...Yeah I agree about the padosi shows...but there they don't have The Maan Singh Khurana...but here he is next to God...so playing with his character might turn out to be too dicey for them...πŸ€”.

@Soulie...Hi5 I said the same thing abt old age and nice siggie...πŸ‘πŸΌ