Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bye Usha...Good Night...🤗

Good Geets...We get one or two maukas of seeing Maan's sensuous side and...usme bhi he uses hands...😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kavi,Priti,jyoti,usha,malli,geets,parisa,deeps,sun and ashu 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: evasumi

MSK has to be pure Khurana...  They established that fact during his accident in Shimla that his blood gr matched Dev's because he was the brother..

Well that can b a co-incident as well...two people can hv same blood but that does not guarantee the fact that they r related🤔
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok

THe epi was quit ok... a Filler...

the best part MSK anger over Teji...his concern For poor Pammi...him making Ullu of Mamu and Lucky again
🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
See there is a strong reason why MSK has been shown in the act of a driver ...We r assuming its chupke chupke track but CVs had some other motive when they thought of bringing MSK in disguise of a driver...

Also MSK used the words of safed khoon for Geet...so the question of blood here is still a open loop yet to b closed
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Jyo...Yeah the sudden shift from romantic to comic was a bit confusing...

And now to reiterate my demand...I want Geet to hyprventilate thoda sa...YEsterday she was getting there but she was again back to slapping away Maan's hands but I want to see her tadap to spend time with Maan too...when he is doing so much...And Yeah I know she is afraid for his safety but...when he is around atleast verbally she can say that she wants to spend more time with him and misses him...🤔
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Preet, u wanted to ask me a question na!  Shoot me a PM, lets see if I can do rapid fires today!  🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
When will he lick it yaar...😳😳😳

panchjun5 thumbnail
Jyo do u really think CVs will play with MSK's character and make him a non-Khurana and make him a commoner or something...????? 
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Kavita:Yes I m hving the exact issues with Geet's character now...I want her to show some desperation to b in MSK's arms...its very natural right after marriage and before CON😉😆...Girls become even more despo and start hyperventillating just with the presense of her man even without any touching🤣...I hope we get that Geet back once she comes in a saree and MSK starts his seductive act😳😳