Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20 - Page 8

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Ash

OYEEE Devils No attakcing Jyots abt da shockin promo..Her birdies r beraham and Maybe Scripts changed..Tukkas neva cum truee na..

Hey I am sorry, was my post sounding or looking as if it was attacking jyoti. i will edit it then. it was just a comment. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, if u remember I've always maintained that MSK is not a real Khurana and Dev is!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MSK's past. Jo, u are re-opening healed wounds. I have given up hope that we will ever get to see anything about his past. 😒

Daadi's past, 😲I would love to see that. The minute daadi enters, Biji remembers her from her childhood and how one had stolen the other one's husband or something? That would be awesome. 👍🏼
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Parisa and Deeps...🤗🤗🤗

I am with Zee today...Why couldn't Maan lick the sevaiyan...😳😛????...If not lick the sevaiya...atleast he could have licked his finger after cleaning the sevaiyan...that wud have been nice too...
😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kavi Im with u too, I've posted the same on LV raaz thread too!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo, don't worry. This will be a special episode where everything will be nice and rosy. Chinta na kar. 🤗
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hey kavi 🤗

chalo bye good night everybody
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Quick thoughts on the Episode...

It was a good episode with a good flow and loved the way Tej-Pammi story is slowly getting a progress with Maaneet involved in it👍🏼

Things I liked.

• Sparks of our old MSK was seen today when he was shown becoming aag-baboola watching Teji misbehave with his wife👍🏼;Once even MSK was a dusht-danav arrogent dude but being a arrogent loner is one thing and being a married guy misbehaving with his wife 24/7 is another thing ;So loved the reaction of MSK here ,the way he showed his disgust for Teji by hurting his own hand in anger and even when Geet was putting oinment on his hand,that time also we saw MSK was engaged more in Teji-Pammi issue there which goes to show that MSK is still a man of principles and cannot tolerate any injustice towards anybody👏👏...Would really love to see what MSK does to bring Teji back to his routes and teach him to respect his wife😊 ;I feel mayb Teji is two timing his wife...it could b an interesting story here..lets see🤔...
  • Loved few parts of the Maaneet scene...like MSK taking up the challenge to enter Geet's room from front door only and then Geet telling MSK about how KC holds lot of importance for her and then MSK promising her to make this KC extra spl for her😳...
  • Precap looks very good and it seems there r no orange balls flying in the air finally😆😃..both GC-DD r looking stunning in the dance sequence😳

Things I disliked..
  • Like I said I liked few parts of Maaneet scene today but not as a whole;I felt Geet was a bit OTT in the sargi feeding scene where I was expecting Maaneet to feed each other lovingly but instead we see Geet all of a sudden starts gulping down the entire food😕 ;Well it might b good from a comical POV but here I was expecting a more romantic sargi feeding scene🤔...
  • Lucky and Jugnu mama fillers were not funny either🥱...

Episode Rating:8.5/10...First few scenes were the best today where perfect reaction of MSK was shown during Tej-Pammi scene👏...
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jugnuu Mama... is bestest... Jugnu is Jugnu... Kanonoon is kanoon...🤣🤣

Drunk man at party with lamp shade on his head
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
MSK has to be pure Khurana...  They established that fact during his accident in Shimla that his blood gr matched Dev's because he was the brother..