Devil'sDen-Teji's character Dhila ?:Gurti on HTpicsPg20

Posted: 12 years ago
A filler episode which laid the foundation for KC celebration.

I'm glad Geet overheard Teji & Pammi's conversation. Although it did backfire on Pammi since Teji thought she had complained about him to Geet.....The guy needs to learn manners. He behaves normally with Beeji & Geet so his behavior can't be blamed on his nature. His behavior toward his wife stems from something deep. Hope the CVs delve into this thoroughly. It will be interesting to see the dynamics behind Teji-Pammi equation.

Maan's reaction to Teji's behavior was justified. It can be argued that MSK was just the same before he met Geet. Well his behavior to some extent was similar but he was never disrespectful towards women. He was arrogant & thought high of himself but even during the phase when he supposedly hated women, he never treated them so callously. Teji treats his wife like scum...😡

Lachchi's hatred towards Ballu/MSK is so refreshing. Here we are drooling over him 24/7 and this girl is completely immune to him...😆

Will we ever get to see Lucky's dulari Preeto or will she remain non existent like Vicky babu...😆

Ballu has become the kabootar who carries MSK's sandes to Geet...😆..and this guy is taking full advantage of Jugnu mamu's ghajini brain..😆

MSK don't you know there are other ways to shut Geet's mouth too. Har waqt you place a finger over her mouth to stop her bak bak...think of other interesting things too...😉😛

I am sure DD must have loved to do the sargi scene. The girl loves to eat...she must have gobbled up the entire plate in real...😆...MSK's expressions were fantastic...🤣 I'm sure the guy has kept a fast too.😳...DDLJ se sab kuch inspired hai to yeh kyun nahi...😆

Pre-cap   Is the song sequence coming tomorrow or are they going to play it all week until it finally airs during maha episode...😕

Things i liked

• Maan's displeasure at Teji's behavior. 👍🏼
  • The way Geet ran downstairs when she saw Maan getting injured  😳
  • Got a glimpse of the angry Maan Singh Khurana 😍
  • Sargi scene was sweet  😳
  • 2 back to back episodes with no Dev-Nandini scenes  😆

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

😡

RESERVED

😡

1.  for certain updated gupshup... 😡

2. for the LOST LOVE... 😳

am writing certain SYMBOLOISM tonight... 🤢

waise IF is holding me frm posting pis's 😡so ma analysis is based on the below pics by priti... 😆

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
The curious case of the missing duppatta and the untied dori 😉

Newsflash - We have been informed though some spoiler pictures that the much loved duppatta of Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana has been missing. Mrs Khurana has never been spotted without one till date and it is considered highly unusual that she would do it on her own accord. Her husband Mr. maan Singh Khurana is being considered in this case. It is believed that h certainly must have had something to do with it. Although a lot of people are breathing a sigh of relief for they never anticipated MSK to be able to do anthing at all, some are still in shock and have not been able to react at all. We are still awaiting further information in this matter and will report as soon as we hear anything.

********************************************************************************
Episode Analysis

Geet bani Pammi ki awaaz

Geet proved today that she is stalker Maan Singh Khurana's wife. As always, I am glad it was good stalking. She heard Teji yell at Pammi. Pammi, my poor baby. She looks so innocent and fragile. No wonder Teji takes total advantage of her. And he thought her breaking her fast looking at this picture solved the problem. But Geet tried to stop Teji. Although it did little good and more damage to Pammi, I think this is the first time someone has spoken to him about his attrocious behavior towards his wife. This may have been the first but it certainly will not be the last.

Stalker Maan Singh Khurana found stalking Teji and Pammi

Well, a change in place calls for changed targets as well? Maan was sneaking around the house to get to Geet's room and landed up hearing Teji yell at Pammi. It is amazing how far this guy has come. Today he is so mad at Teji for ill-treeating his wife. I wonder why he does not feel that Pammi is at fault for not speaking up, just like he had screamed at Geet during their initial HP days. Didn;t he believe that women should stand up on their own and not depend and be supressed by society and family? I was surprised he was feeling sorry for Pammi. But the MSK is not the MSK we knew before and this is after all GHSP-2. But I like the fact that soon we will get to see a MSK - Teji takkar. Great going.

Maan ki Geet

What can we say about Maaneet. Everyone of their scenes is most enjoyable. The way Geet tried to cheer Maan up when she knew he was upset and angry with Teji, or when she chidded him about hiding and going to her room instead of walking through the front door, these 2 act like any normal husband and wife. They have their physical moments, passionate eye-locks, long conversations, teasing sessions. Everything they do looks so natural and good. Brilliant guys. 

I had the exact same expression on my face when I saw Geet eating that Maan did on his face. Kitna saara khana kha gayi akele akele. Tell me one thing, isn't Maan fasting too? So why didn;t Geet feed Maan any sargi? Bechara, ab uske khane ka kya? But that bit where he made her drink her water was sooo cute. Loved it. 

Fillers

Lucky and his Preeto, Maamaji and his forgetfulness, Lacchi and her Yashpal, all are perfectly enjoyable. I love epsiodes where we don;t have any Dev - Nandini. Today's episode was brilliant. Hope to see more such episodes in the future too.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago

PROMO FOR MAHA EPISODE
14TH MAY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smTkwu1xDs&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
THANKS SHINUS

Some pics from HT entertainment quarters

Video: HT Segment

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago

Quick thoughts on the Episode...

It was a good episode with a good flow and loved the way Tej-Pammi story is slowly getting a progress with Maaneet involved in it👍🏼

Things I liked.

• Sparks of our old MSK was seen today when he was shown becoming aag-baboola watching Teji misbehave with his wife👍🏼;Once even MSK was a dusht-danav arrogent dude but being a arrogent loner is one thing and being a married guy misbehaving with his wife 24/7 is another thing ;So loved the reaction of MSK here ,the way he showed his disgust for Teji by hurting his own hand in anger and even when Geet was putting oinment on his hand,that time also we saw MSK was engaged more in Teji-Pammi issue there which goes to show that MSK is still a man of principles and cannot tolerate any injustice towards anybody👏👏...Would really love to see what MSK does to bring Teji back to his routes and teach him to respect his wife😊 ;I feel mayb Teji is two timing his wife...it could b an interesting story here..lets see🤔...
  • Loved few parts of the Maaneet scene...like MSK taking up the challenge to enter Geet's room from front door only and then Geet telling MSK about how KC holds lot of importance for her and then MSK promising her to make this KC extra spl for her😳...
  • Precap looks very good and it seems there r no orange balls flying in the air finally😆😃..both GC-DD r looking stunning in the dance sequence😳

Things I disliked..
  • Like I said I liked few parts of Maaneet scene today but not as a whole;I felt Geet was a bit OTT in the sargi feeding scene where I was expecting Maaneet to feed each other lovingly but instead we see Geet all of a sudden starts gulping down the entire food😕 ;Well it might b good from a comical POV but here I was expecting a more romantic sargi feeding scene🤔...
  • Lucky and Jugnu mama fillers were not funny either🥱...

Episode Rating:8.5/10...First few scenes were the best today where perfect reaction of MSK was shown during Tej-Pammi scene👏...

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Ofcourse Tejji got on my nerves really Badly today.. I am sure loads of these Tejjys exist in reality... They should be taught a lesson..Tejjy thinks Pammi is just doing all type pf drama..Ughh I am gonna chop Tejji down..
That Guy is so Heartless...I just don't get him, he loves his mother,brother and sister to death but his wife is lyk his jooti as I always say..Poor gal was sobbin in front of him and he still thinks she is just trying to get attention with all the drama😡😡😡
Seriously he is Gay..Who treats his wife like that..😳
Even after Geet tried to explain it to him he still goes in and blames Pammi..Its like he jsut needs excuses to make her cry...😵On one side he is the protective brother and the other he is the Rude and heartless husband..
Pammi meri jaan🤗I wuld have left sumone like Tejjy but I guess Pammi has a lot of patience she thinks onE fine day the ray of love will shine from Tejji's side😳but that *******🤬

Hehe Mirza Jatt was mentioned again😳AHH its been ages hearing tht proud MSK BG...MSK Seena Taan ke aayegaa
Awww MSK was feeling so bad for Pammi..I think he does see his past MSK in tejji..The arrogant, snobbish guy who believed LOVE is a filmy trail nothing else..But MSK took care of Geet even as a stranger..😳

OMG Did u guys see Beeji's epxression wen she saw Ballu got hurt..Beeji got so worried so Beeji is not only fida over her shirtless driver but she is also concerned abt him😳

It was really Funny watching MSK fuming over Tejjy's behaviour coz once upon a time he was Ditto..How Ironic na😆
Geet has Full Bharosa on Tejjy huh..Tejjy will go and break sum Munda's fast in da fertiliser agency...😳

Lucky and Uff Yeh Cellular Preeto😳 is getting on nerves coz she ain't showin her mukhda..CVz U know I am not good at imagining People..🤓

Bechara MSK..Saalon ne vaat laga ke rakhi hai...LMAO Msk always takes Najayiz Faayda of poor Jugnu Maame😆Jugnu is Jugnu Kanoon is Kanoon🤣

LOL Maame blackmailin lucky abt Santo🤣🤣Jugniu's shaatir Kaan corrected the sentecne Preeto de naal chakkar hai🤣

Maan singh khurana ne Vaada Nibha diya..Padhaar Gaye Sargi Khilaane😎
HP express blabbing away the Dukh dard of an abla naari and MSK's sudden CHUP.OYEEE Maahi BILKUL CHUP toh bole dete..😡

MSK Feeding Geet and wen geet stopped him.I thot aww now she will feed him but Kurri jumped on da food as if she just recovered from a drought so me and Maan both were like😲😲😆
LMAO and then she goes Mujhe Moti nahin banna ahahaha..😆Just reminded me of dhaba scene where she attacked all the food and and Maan was just staring like this..😆
He gives her paani😳 and Geet Bechaare Maan ko toh pucho

Geet's Khushi=MSK's Khushi and Jhappi Paalo

Precap: Samir's Dance🤣🤣🤣🤣and JUgnu maame🤣

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago

On the whole episode was good...

Yea really felt bad for Pammi...  Two time scolding..  but as Geet indicated while talking with MSK that her brother is not that bad so it means there is a reason behind Teji's this aweful rudness..  But that is not an excuse to be down right rude with your wife.. 

Teji who never goes against Beeji...  today he did and Beeji did not even force him so there has to be something behind his rudeness... but he is seen in the dance sequence so Geet's trust on him that he will come by the evening proved correct..

Yea agree with Jyo that I also did not like the "comical" touch on that sargi feeding scene..  but may be more romantic scenes were coming so they just tone down the romance in that scene..

loved the anger of MSK on the behaviour of Teji..  He was so furious he just hurt his hand in frustration.  Even Teji was downright rude with Ballu and was ordering him in really rude way...  

I love the Maaneet's protectiveness toward the sweet Pammi..  They both think the same way to protect the feeling and honor of their sweet bhabhi...

Loved the way MSK always uses the confusion of Jugnumama to his advantage...
the Jugalbadi of Mamu and Lucky to the advantage of Maneet..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
promo for maha episode 

chaudah may ko kya hai - jugnu mama

chaudah may ko kya hai - dev/maan

chaudah may ko kya hai - teji

chaudah may ko hoga...maha episode - geet/maan

( I think the shocks haven't been decided as yet)
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
woowww😳 m shocked kya promo hai😲🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣