Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #121 [10/5 - Epi. 141] (Page 4)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hey amna.. loving the epi so far.. yet to watch second half.. 

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

next parts not up yet.. Day Dreaming

chachu ko dekh ke jo mujhe various rxns aate hai na.. puch mat.. i feel like, puking, killing myself, killing him, killing my laptop, yelling my head off, closing my eyes n ears, laughin my head off, pulling my hair out - all at the same time!! Censored

I knew it Angry  chachu ko bahut jyada bhaav denge aaj bolke.  kya kare arjun ke liye sehna padega Cry.   thx for update aksh,  started it but cld not take too much of rajveer,ff kardiya,  came to just read updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
agar arohi ne homework kiya hai to yeh van kisi bhi waqt rukegi Dancing  arjun is baaackkk ,   he knows exactly how arohi will act. Thumbs Up
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
part3: arvind rajvir r discussing plan at home (khotte dono bhool gaye KSA ka rule ki kaam ko ghar me mat leke aao.. ab ho gaya na faluda!!) sanchit hears everything.. rajvir sees his shadow n goes towards him.. but sanchit hides.. arvind n rajvir gloat that their plan is fool proof!! sanchit leaves n arvind continues to say that no one will be stupid enuf to get arjun out of jail.. Clown

sanchit reports to the cupids n arohi.. n they confirm their plans.. (bua missing here.. )

next morning.. rajvir is leaving.. preeti says go to gurudware.. rajvir says i dont need god.. here arohi makes everyone pray.. they show alternately arohi n rajvir.. (its like they r gearing up for kurukshetra lolz!!) liked this scene.. arjun is taken into the van.. hez sitting closest to the door.. (rajvir pagal hai kya??ROFL) rajvir taunts him that arjun luks like a bird in cage, arjun gives fitting reply...super loved arjun here.. rajvir closes the door n sets the security system.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAarjuhi4evakavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i know kavya.. chachu is unbearable.. more than ever.. loving arjun arohi to give him bak what he deserves.. arjun was mindblowing in part 3.. gotta watch it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
am watching now ,  i watched parts of part 1, and 4 , now watching part 3, arohi and arjun have mindblowing dialouges,  and  arjun ka attitude,  yaayaay,  thats's what I wanted to see,   baaz  pinjare ke sath hi ud jaata hai Dancing  this  season's dailouge writers are  awe...some . Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
part4: rajvir locks up n then thru the window he continues to give his bhashan to arjun.. "tumhari zindagi ki aakhri subah, naasik jail me raat hi raat hogi tumhari", arjun replies "andhera sab se gehra hota hai, subah hone ke pehle"

van leaves n we see billu pretending to be shoe-polish guy.. he tells romit that arjun left.. then billu romit take bikes n leave.. arohi is waiting somewhere.. 

arjun asks the cop guy next to him where they r .. the guy tells him some place.. n arjun thinks that if arohi has done her hw right, then this van will stop somewhere here now.. coz this is the only possible place in this route.. 

the end
can't wait for tomorrow.. woohoo..superloved this epi!! 

Edited by aksh4IF - 11 May 2011 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAarjuhi4eva

Go to top