Mohabbat Lounge #121 [10/5 - Epi. 141] - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Haha... Aksh...read my ydays take..(wich i am still editing ).. Nd u will get one more adj for him!!!! I assure u!!!
👏👏👏👏 LovD Arjun and Rajveer's dialogue...BRAVO...LOVED KAran's expression...👏😍
part2: rajvir gives more of his arrogant bhashan.. says he will break every sapna of arjuhi.. arjun is listening calmly.. hez getting angry n finally when rajvir says wat did u call me here for.. *u guyz will luv this part..* arjun singhania bak in action.. he breathes out, calming his anger.. then says "i called u here to tell how to break another one of our drmz.. but ur speech was a bit tooo much.. so my drm went from being glass to stone..⭐️ he says am confused too.. so let us both take some time n figure this out.. 'sorry' for wasting ur time.. n thnx for opening my eyes".. rajvir leaves n arjun is thinking that i wont let the world laugh at ur love arohi.. i've broken law for so many ppl so many times, one more time for u.. from now on i will live for arohi!! 
rajvir talks to his team abt arjun-move-to-nasik plan.. something abt a combination lock.. n he has fotos of ppl who cud try n bust arjun out.. he gloats that he has all info..

arohi is also planning.. she allots work to everyone.. *our iq-35 team is sitting wid maps n computers 👏*  

billu is taking care of transport... they r getting bikes.. woohoo!! also costumes to billu.. villager type clothes.. on bikes??😲

sanchit to find out rajvir's plan.. 
hey amna.. loving the epi so far.. yet to watch second half.. 
Originally posted by aksh4IF

next parts not up yet.. 😍

chachu ko dekh ke jo mujhe various rxns aate hai na.. puch mat.. i feel like, puking, killing myself, killing him, killing my laptop, yelling my head off, closing my eyes n ears, laughin my head off, pulling my hair out - all at the same time!! 🤬

I knew it 😡  chachu ko bahut jyada bhaav denge aaj bolke.  kya kare arjun ke liye sehna padega 😭.   thx for update aksh,  started it but cld not take too much of rajveer,ff kardiya,  came to just read updates.
agar arohi ne homework kiya hai to yeh van kisi bhi waqt rukegi   arjun is baaackkk ,   he knows exactly how arohi will act. 👍🏼
part3: arvind rajvir r discussing plan at home (khotte dono bhool gaye KSA ka rule ki kaam ko ghar me mat leke aao.. ab ho gaya na faluda!!) sanchit hears everything.. rajvir sees his shadow n goes towards him.. but sanchit hides.. arvind n rajvir gloat that their plan is fool proof!! sanchit leaves n arvind continues to say that no one will be stupid enuf to get arjun out of jail.. 🤡

sanchit reports to the cupids n arohi.. n they confirm their plans.. (bua missing here.. )

next morning.. rajvir is leaving.. preeti says go to gurudware.. rajvir says i dont need god.. here arohi makes everyone pray.. they show alternately arohi n rajvir.. (its like they r gearing up for kurukshetra lolz!!) liked this scene.. arjun is taken into the van.. hez sitting closest to the door.. (rajvir pagal hai kya??🤣) rajvir taunts him that arjun luks like a bird in cage, arjun gives fitting reply...super loved arjun here.. rajvir closes the door n sets the security system.. 
i know kavya.. chachu is unbearable.. more than ever.. loving arjun arohi to give him bak what he deserves.. arjun was mindblowing in part 3.. gotta watch it..
am watching now ,  i watched parts of part 1, and 4 , now watching part 3, arohi and arjun have mindblowing dialouges,  and  arjun ka attitude,  yaayaay,  thats's what I wanted to see,   baaz  pinjare ke sath hi ud jaata hai   this  season's dailouge writers are  awe...some . 👏