Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry I have exams so short one
very short
Arjun's dream hai tanu dekho ye kya ho gaya what we were thinking anyhow Arohi n lovedeep together so sweet Arjun Arohi this seems stupid but CVs aren't u bored with Arjun Arohis outfits kitane din vahi kapde pehnenge bechare plz go forward  show a new day
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I liked today's episode. Amrit could learn something from Lovedeep if she really wants to be there for Arohi and believes in her then fight for her. Sanchit and Lovedeep have shown more courage than Amrit.

Rudra, what a disappointment he turned out to be! Any love I believed he had for Arjun is gone. I felt bad for Arjun but at least now he's seen his father's true colors. Rudra is wrong in thinking Arjun is alone, he has Romit, Shefali, Simi, Sanchit, Lovedeep and Arohi on his side. Arjun will come out of this a winner and stronger

Loved Lovedeep and Arohi's scenes though it was obvious that Kritika's body double was used for the most part, I can understand though with the hectic schedule body doubles are common. So glad Lovedeep brought the diary and Arohi got her strength back to fight, I didn't like seeing her so defeated

Arohi is not thinking clearly and I am glad Arjun intends to stop her. Arohi should be thinking of ways to find the real shooter not break Arjun out of jail, what good is a life on the run?

Looking forward to tommorow's episode
kavyasam thumbnail
updated my post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42319628 

yet to read everyones.

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pari chandni 🤣 kya vaat lagayi tum logon ne chachu ki... subhan allah!! wah wah!! bohot dinon ke baad 🤣 wala take padha.. nahi toh hum sab log thoda serious ho gaye the idhar.. thnx!!

shibz, me scared too.. by the FB pics.. they seem to have escaped in disguises!! ab kya karenge? i don't think arjun wud like running arnd the country side wid the gang when the police is luking for him.. kahani ka vaise hi khichdi pulav biryani sab bana chuke, ab aur raitha laga rahe hai kya!! 😲

tanu - luved urs.. arohi's diary emphasized so much.. her innocence, values, memories..super loved that scene.. 

kavya as much as i hated the chachu piece yest.. wasn't he as a cop right to consider any unusual activity in the given circumstances as a suspicious thing.. coz rps didn't come to meet arjun all this while. he came after arjjun got sentenced.. no one except arohi has come to meet arjun till now.. toh why has rps come now? rsa wudnt think in his wildest drms that the arjun-rps trust factor was gone na.. if it were ksa he wud have gone straight to that thought..

gud takes everyone.. baaki sab kahan hai?
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aksh...i m here...will edit my spot rt nw...
aksh4IF thumbnail
hey naina.. waiting for the links.. will update while watching 😊
aksh4IF thumbnail
arohi is telling cupid gang that she will do this alone.. they all say we r not doing anything of that sort.. we will support u in anyways possible

romit asks what the plan is.. arohi says chachu wont think in his wildest drms that i wud try n do this.. so our element of surprise is key!!

rajvir comes to meet arjun.. arjun tells him he has something imp to tell chachu.. chachu gives random bhashan.. maybe he thinks thats tashan.. but he shud turn arnd luk at arjun..now thats what i call tashan.. khotta kahin ka!!

*aah my eyes!! my eyes!!! chachu is unbearable.. shudnt luk directly at him*
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx aksh for the update!! Chachaji is totally unbearable!!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb episode..loved arjun-rajveer convo..karan was fantastic here as usual..claps
aksh4IF thumbnail
next parts not up yet.. 😍

chachu ko dekh ke jo mujhe various rxns aate hai na.. puch mat.. i feel like, puking, killing myself, killing him, killing my laptop, yelling my head off, closing my eyes n ears, laughin my head off, pulling my hair out - all at the same time!! 🤬