Article: Pratigya in store for more trouble!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
😲   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜²    πŸ˜² Confusion is in the air πŸ˜ƒ P might left TN. How come? πŸ˜•
πŸ€ͺthanks pooja for sharing πŸ˜›
Thank You Pooja!

So all roads leading to ME??????????????
Originally posted by Atticus

Thank You Pooja!

So all roads leading to ME??????????????

Possible although ME is not until the end of this month...let's see ...if P moves out of TN ...what is the stand of K??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
thanks! Feared this.. But was expected as obviously Amma had to succeed this time in throwing P out of K's life...
So everyone will blame P for adding the extra stuff in the food as she was the one who had packed it πŸ˜• which will end up in her leaving TN
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Possible although ME is not until the end of this month...let's see ...if P moves out of TN ...what is the stand of K??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

So she's set to move out this week?πŸ˜•
Thanks for sharing...so much confusion...πŸ˜•

yaar there are so many news and so many tracks dosent know which one is true but tellychakkar articles are mostly true,

Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Atticus

So she's set to move out this week?πŸ˜•

59 required

Dunno why amma's kitchen politics is given soo much imporatnce in d show...πŸ˜•πŸ€“  can't thy show krishna and pratigya busy in their own relation rather then keep them busy in dis kichen politics,...first it was arrushi and now amma is on her heels with her krichen poliics...