Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-10th May(Complete) (Page 4)

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Luvd todays episode..it ws nice...esp d gabbar part..it ws really very touchin...n suhana ws cryin her heart out...it ws really a sensible epi..Rags is doin a grrt job..bt i wont b able to stand tmrws epi,i guess...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
This is it Thumbs Up perfect balance of scenes  and no nonsense Ilaish bakwaas. Ragini was just awsome today, i was just looking at her with amazement the way she was aniticipating Ishaan would say something to her, but when he didnt , the look on her face was just supberb, a look of confusion how come not once he looked at her or spoke to her. Jay was good too , his voice was really depicting of some one who is in the hospital and had an accident.
All the scenes were appropriately balance. Total contrast of yesterday,s epsidoe. I am just wondering is it some kind of Totka that last Tuesday,s episode was good and the rest was so so , and today its Tuesday , a superb episode. Doctor was really good and was not overdoing it at all. congrats to CV for showing us they still can do it , when ever they wish !!!

The only blooper I could see was FB in Panna,s bed room was of new house , where as it has only been 4-5 months in this new home, and last week or so they had there annivarsary date.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramradpat25Diivi111192meenakshi_16AshisShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Just Managed to watch the Epi...Was way better than Yest Epi...Dunno who directed Yesterday epi nd who Directed today's one...Huge difference I must sayOuch...Precap was Bit Ouch...But In My Heart I have feeling this Track will work for sure...Will get to see Old Ishaan nd Maybe Suhana too.Day Dreaming...No need to watch Earlier epi as this Track may provide Some relief from last 4 Months  dry spell of SGPEmbarrassed

Thanks for the WU Shwetamm from those who reads it Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25infinity00AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Just Managed to watch the Epi...Was way better than Yest Epi...Dunno who directed Yesterday epi nd who Directed today's one...Huge difference I must sayOuch...Precap was Bit Ouch...But In My Heart I have feeling this Track will work for sure...Will get to see Old Ishaan nd Maybe Suhana too.Day Dreaming...No need to watch Earlier epi as this Track may provide Some relief from last 4 Months  dry spell of SGPEmbarrassed

Thanks for the WU Shwetamm from those who reads it Embarrassed

the promo where she showed the old ishaan...i felt very happy to see that ishaan...only one thing SGP have to keep in mind is the inder-ilesh comedy...if they control tat...we have a great cast to make the track successful...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

befairinfinity00GurpreetDAshis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yaar I really Hope this Track Works...Not Only for Trps But for Our Old SGP's Sake...Ohhh I cant tell U I have Knit so Many Armaans after watching today's epi...Hope I dont have to unknit my ArmaansOuch LOL...And for Both I's...Better They Keep their Nonsense aside Otherwise Sheemu Di's DH will open Again nd they will be there in againLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Shwets1502

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Edited by shelly_nair - 10 May 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the update...I liked the episode...a good episode...well balanced...sensible and full of emotions...i liked how everything looked natural...real...this is what SGP is afterall...after that disastrous episode...it was a relief...hope to see such episodes in future...i hope the emotional touch is kept intact...with no forced comedy by ilesh...Loved ragini...she was sooo good from start to end...Clap...bang on with expressions...like always...Tongue...liked suhana talking to ishaan scene...suhana looked so genuine and sweet...her crying was very believable,afterwards when she was expecting that ishaan will talk to her but ishaan just overlooking..the alienated  feeling was sooo well conveyed by her expressions...ragini u r d best...then the family scenes in the hospital, jay's acting today was good Shocked,he was speaking and behaving like a patient and very much into character,good job jay... but in d precap he was back to being champu..sooo Confused...lets see...dada dadi room  scene...panna scenes...everything was good...most important...story was progressing...it was good to see everyone acting sensibly...i LOVED deepak..like always Embarrassed...sooo good in emotional scenes and comedy too...now yesterday' humour looked so subtle in dada dadi scene...we dont mind such scenes...but not inder-ilesh trash comedy...pls...now tomorrow...i just hope they keep it emotional...and dont make the whole situation comic by suhana getting all hyper and inder ilesh making fun ...pls no...its a very bad situation...to be forgotten by ur husband...who remembers everything else.

@rubal...even i was amazed...who directed monday's episode...and who did it yesterday...zameen aasmaan ka pharak LOL 

Edited by radpat25 - 10 May 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192Feefimeenakshi_16GurpreetDShwets1502

Go to top