Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you for the update...I liked the episode...a good episode...well balanced...sensible and full of emotions...i liked how everything looked natural...real...this is what SGP is afterall...after that disastrous episode...it was a relief...hope to see such episodes in future...i hope the emotional touch is kept intact...with no forced comedy by ilesh...Loved ragini...she was sooo good from start to end...πŸ‘...bang on with expressions...like always...πŸ˜›...liked suhana talking to ishaan scene...suhana looked so genuine and sweet...her crying was very believable,afterwards when she was expecting that ishaan will talk to her but ishaan just overlooking..the alienated  feeling was sooo well conveyed by her expressions...ragini u r d best...then the family scenes in the hospital, jay's acting today was good πŸ˜²,he was speaking and behaving like a patient and very much into character,good job jay... but in d precap he was back to being champu..sooo πŸ˜•...lets see...dada dadi room  scene...panna scenes...everything was good...most important...story was progressing...it was good to see everyone acting sensibly...i LOVED deepak..like always 😳...sooo good in emotional scenes and comedy too...now yesterday' humour looked so subtle in dada dadi scene...we dont mind such scenes...but not inder-ilesh trash comedy...pls...now tomorrow...i just hope they keep it emotional...and dont make the whole situation comic by suhana getting all hyper and inder ilesh making fun ...pls no...its a very bad situation...to be forgotten by ur husband...who remembers everything else.

@rubal...even i was amazed...who directed monday's episode...and who did it yesterday...zameen aasmaan ka pharak πŸ˜† 
Edited by radpat25 - 13 years ago
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh come on i dun think rhona dhona vl strt again.. i guess suhaana being a bubbly one will try to do her best by bringing back ishaan's memory... there wont b a lot of rhona dhona for sure.. its nt as if he has forgotten e'one.. n esp he hasnt forgotten ranoπŸ˜†.. otherwise for sure there wud have been a lot of rhona dhona in each of de epis
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update,Shwetha!😊
Dis epi was better dan day b4s.Suhana was hilarious in the scene wer she tells Ishan  dat she's bcum lyk soap queen.πŸ˜†
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i felt a blooperπŸ˜• dat,in pannas scne wn she ws at hr home...wn she ws lukin at the photograph,she ws lukin at th left side of d photo n saw raunak's hands,bt wn dey showd us d photo,raunaks hand ws at the right side...
dnt think its much of a blooper,😊 bt i just cudnt help noticing it...
Edited by Diivi - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diivi

i felt a blooperπŸ˜• dat,in pannas scne wn she ws at hr home...wn she ws lukin at the photograph,she ws lukin at th left side of d photo n saw raunak's hands,bt wn dey showd us d photo,raunaks hand ws at the right side...

dnt think its much of a blooper,😊 bt i just cudnt help noticing it...

yeah divi u r right...i also mentioned it in the yeh ladki kaun hai thread...😊 bt yep...its a blooper...πŸ˜‰
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update :) so sweet of u