Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx shweta for the update..

maatha tanda hua aaj ka episdoe dekhne ke baad...yesterday it was unbearable..but 2 day very well balanced...ragini was just spot on. no one can match her in acting.. ..she is the numero uno of  small screen...
leaving ragz for me the star of the day was deepak.. one side shown his emotion and bang with comedy on the other...
happy that I&I dint got that much of chance to show their comedy ka muqabla..

but precap is very painful...i just cant see sushaan in pain...dint wanted this track so early
kya kare ki naa kara ki tho SP ki haat mein hai...ab do dekhna padega aur roona bhi padega...hope  at least  they will do justice to this track.

angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. This episode seems quite watchable, but the precap πŸ˜­. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates ishaan in hospital and suhana crying for him
sushma_01 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Swetha. After a disastrous episode y'day, todays episode was better. Suhana was fab as usual and I even liked Panna's scenes. Ishaan saying 'Maa' was really filmy! πŸ˜† I really liked that there was not too much of forced comedy by Inder & co. Overall it was a good episode.
Precap was scary!! I hope they finish this track soon.

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Luvd todays episode..it ws nice...esp d gabbar part..it ws really very touchin...n suhana ws cryin her heart out...it ws really a sensible epi..Rags is doin a grrt job..bt i wont b able to stand tmrws epi,i guess...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is it perfect balance of scenes  and no nonsense Ilaish bakwaas. Ragini was just awsome today, i was just looking at her with amazement the way she was aniticipating Ishaan would say something to her, but when he didnt , the look on her face was just supberb, a look of confusion how come not once he looked at her or spoke to her. Jay was good too , his voice was really depicting of some one who is in the hospital and had an accident.
All the scenes were appropriately balance. Total contrast of yesterday,s epsidoe. I am just wondering is it some kind of Totka that last Tuesday,s episode was good and the rest was so so , and today its Tuesday , a superb episode. Doctor was really good and was not overdoing it at all. congrats to CV for showing us they still can do it , when ever they wish !!!

The only blooper I could see was FB in Panna,s bed room was of new house , where as it has only been 4-5 months in this new home, and last week or so they had there annivarsary date.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just Managed to watch the Epi...Was way better than Yest Epi...Dunno who directed Yesterday epi nd who Directed today's one...Huge difference I must say...Precap was Bit ...But In My Heart I have feeling this Track will work for sure...Will get to see Old Ishaan nd Maybe Suhana too.😍...No need to watch Earlier epi as this Track may provide Some relief from last 4 Months  dry spell of SGP😳

Thanks for the WU Shwetamm from those who reads it πŸ˜³
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Just Managed to watch the Epi...Was way better than Yest Epi...Dunno who directed Yesterday epi nd who Directed today's one...Huge difference I must say...Precap was Bit ...But In My Heart I have feeling this Track will work for sure...Will get to see Old Ishaan nd Maybe Suhana too.😍...No need to watch Earlier epi as this Track may provide Some relief from last 4 Months  dry spell of SGP😳

Thanks for the WU Shwetamm from those who reads it πŸ˜³

the promo where she showed the old ishaan...i felt very happy to see that ishaan...only one thing SGP have to keep in mind is the inder-ilesh comedy...if they control tat...we have a great cast to make the track successful...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar I really Hope this Track Works...Not Only for Trps But for Our Old SGP's Sake...Ohhh I cant tell U I have Knit so Many Armaans after watching today's epi...Hope I dont have to unknit my Armaans πŸ˜†...And for Both I's...Better They Keep their Nonsense aside Otherwise Sheemu Di's DH will open Again nd they will be there in againπŸ˜† 
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago