Written Update-10th May(Complete)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank U Shwetha... 
   To me it was good enough Episode. Much better than yesterday's episode. Loved everyone s sensible acting. I can't say that Inder - Ilesh bug me or anything. may b cauz of yesterday I was not expecting much. Deepak got the 2 of the best lines in the episode.  Nothing bug me or felt like it was out the space . So all in all good. Even KK , Sanjana bit was enough... I think that will b the last of them ...Will see them after a month. More interestingly how they r going to convince us that KK didn't call Suhaana from Europe . 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Thx Shwets...it was indeed watchable and m glad Panna told Radhabua atleast...

But my heartbreak begins from here😭
The episode was watchable...far better than yesterday...I will comment on it later..
Much better episode...Thank God! Didn't like the precap though...
Originally posted by .sb.

The episode was watchable...far better than yesterday...I will comment on it later..

Shounak tumhari dhamki kaam aagayiπŸ˜‰
thank you for the update shweetu!!  

oh my, suhana and alok hugged!!! i always wanted to see more of their scenes!! 

and we got a glimpse of achi bahu mission today as well!! suhana saying she'll beocme like a serial bahu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sooo right now everyone thinks that ishaan is ok but tomorrow suhana will find out that ishaan doesn't know her.  how sad it will be!!!  OMG i hope they don't try to be bring comedy in that particular scene...i mean suhana coming to know of Ishaan's illness should purely be emotional, there is NO space for comedy. πŸ˜­
If they dont put silly Ilesh fillers , this track would be fun even if its not realistic. I guess today was a balanced episode as no Phakad Baazi as in Fuzool Chichorapan.
@feefs..yeah..mee too want more of Suhana and Alok...it was a very nice scene...
and yeah..glimpse of achi bahu as well...πŸ˜†

@sheema di...true..today there were "ilesh" bits...bt it was limited that we can ignore them..today was a balanced episode for sure...😊
thanx for the update shweta...it was indeed an watchable episode..the best moment was the moment where suhana cries for ishaan in the hospital which made me cry tooo...😭 the precap where ishaan asks yeh ladki koun hein?? the words broke my heart...πŸ’”jo ishaan suhana ko bohat pyar kartha uske khatir kuch bi kar saktha wo ishaan apni suhana ko bhul gaya...hoping how suhana would react tomorrow...😭