India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego (Page 9)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
*sigh* I fail to understand why it is SO important to delve into his personal life and come up with assumptions about his character!! Confused And to make this assumption over such a petty reason? To me his behaviour is graceful, rather than an indication of his ego.  

Your posts are contradicting- First you say he should reply to messages and join all these fan clubs- then you say it's not necessary to reply to each and every message Confused 

As a human, I wouldn't really join FB pages set up that praise and admire me- it would make me feel that I love myself and have a big ego WinkLOL And It may seem like an easy thing to reply to messages and write simple thank you's on these pages, but when life gets hectic and hindrances come in your way, it's not so easy to find the time. Like everyone else said, that doesn't mean you have a big ego. It just means you're human and can't be sitting like a robot in front of the computer replying to messages all day long Big smile

Anyway, I'm seriously bored of these repetitive topics Sleepy Wake me up when we get something new posted Wink 

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature. Who are we to come up with conclusions? x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 10 May 2011 at 11:57am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82Nimmi.niki11__priyanka__-Roopa-nik_ita-Fivr-mnx12rama_2010-bharti-ivy_11--Sia--khushixTheRagerAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74-Roopa--bharti-Pyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

I know- I'm missing him Unhappy Hope he doesn't keep us all waiting too long LOL x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82-Roopa--bharti-TheRager

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i feel so bad for celebraties of today any body can use this electronic media to diminish their image without even even giving them a chance to defend them selves just write i got first hand info or info from a reliable source and shread the image and soul of the concerned person to pieces  without even feeling the shame or guilt they are also human beings and go through same emotions like us i shudder to think how i will feel if i have to go through all this

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82-Roopa-nik_itanikki1211mnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010ivy_11-bharti-Pyari_ZahraTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

i feel so bad for celebraties of today any body can use this electronic media to diminish their image without even even giving them a chance to defend them selves just write i got first hand info or info from a reliable source and shread the image and soul of the concerned person to pieces  without even feeling the shame or guilt they are also human beings and go through same emotions like us i shudder to think how i will feel if i have to go through all this

Sorry to say but the topic starter who is singing praises of AC was shredding AC to pieces a few days back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74niki11-bharti-Pyari_Zahra

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by niki11

Sorry to say but the topic starter who is singing praises of AC was shredding AC to pieces a few days back.
Shreya wat you are saying reflects the mentality of the topic starter.Ye log kahan ke haami hain inhe khud hi nahi pata...

Edited by niki11 - 10 May 2011 at 11:52am
-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

If I have to judge Mishal, I will judge him as an actor..and as an actor he has proved himself exceptionally well..
as long as he was in the show he has entertained us non stop thro his fabulous work..and that is what matters to me..till now he has chosen his work very wisely.. and I appreciate him more for not choosing to be part of the present LTL.. whatever the reasons maybe behind the scenes for it..
Some like to be always in the limelight.. and some choose not to.. it is their personal choice..
whenever he has got an opportunity in few of his interviews, Mishal has always humbly thanked his fans.. and in whatever the off screen videos I have seen of him, he has always come out as a honest and a genuine person..I very much doubt that a person can pretend so much in front of the camera and be totally a different person behind it.. even if he is a different person in private, I have no right to judge his personal life and form an opinion based on it..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82niki11nikki1211nik_itamnx12sub_rosarama_2010-bharti-Pyari_Zahraivy_11khushixTheRagerAreYaar

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
now see this link
 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=130881916975061&set=a.103436063052980.5072.100001597601580&type=1

conversation b/w fan and MR
So there is no need to put this topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index