@Sam: I am grateful for your prayers. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahra

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

u just proved my point during lovestory he used to reply on orkut all the time and now that he's become famous from laagi he doesn't have the time ? sorry I still think he has a huge ego.

no sam, i don't think so.
May be during love story mishal doesn't had lots of fans, thats why he was able to give them reply and now as u know he have huge fan following thats the reason he can't give reply to everyone.
Ok lets talk abt aadesh choudhary, today i also visit his fan's page(only visit). He is not so much famous in tv industry (he is passing through same stage , in which mishal already passes during lov story) and also not have huge fan following like mishal.
I don't know but if the day comes when AC also have huge fans then he will also not be able to reply everyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Yuvika_15mnx12-bharti-Hamlet53

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
your welcome and look at how quickly its worked u already have posted something positive Smile

Nimmi.

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

you guys my intention isn't to bash anyone but I really need to get this out, I have seen on facebook that lots of people have created pages dedicated to our beloved Dutta A.KA Mishal Raheja and thousands of us have messaged him on facebook on his real account however no reply . I think this is really rude and an ungrateful way to behave with your loyal fans .  Look at the other actors of Laagi they not only add fans on to their page ( not that I'm saying Mishal has to ) but at least they respond when u message them and whenever fans praise they they make sure to say thanks, although its a small thing for them it really means alot to us fans when they respond. I'm sorry to say but Mishal seems to have a huge Ego and people like that don't get very far .

Please feel free to comment.

Dear Sam1984, if u does'nt  know then u must nt write that.
See i have read some fan conversation with him. and he always says thanks to them. The other actors had started doing when there trp falls down. (beginning of ltl-2)
It also nt possible to make fans every one, so it would be like that whom to choose and whom 2 nt choose. there are many fans of MR, nt few fans like Sumit and other actors. 
and everybody loves him

-bharti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by kshreya2002

If you have some classified info which you have to keep to yourself and based on which you have formed an opinion I think you must keep your opinions to yourself too.
DITTOClap becos no doubt we r gna disagree with sam's opinion simply becos she's posting her opinion without disclosing the ful facts behind this opinion... i.e. the info she has found out abt MR... wt MR does in his personal life is his own personal life, we shudnt judge thm based on tht becos we dnt knw him personally...its sad 2 c supposed fans change their opinions so quickly..look at KSG... he cheated on his wife, bt stil evry1 is mad abt him..simply becos they love his acting etc...they havent changed their opinion by his personal life...sme goes for many bollywood actors too...

I dont think everyone has a maturity to remain devoted to the work of a good artist. Most people switch over to what is projected by the media. Now AC is seen more onscreen than MR so they will become his fan and find something nice abt him. Tommorow it will be someone else.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-nik_itanikki1211mnx12sub_rosa-bharti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

your welcome and look at how quickly its worked u already have posted something positive Smile

Your prayers have stopped working already. Shit!Tongue

nikki1211

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

if u don't like reading my opinions the simple don't read my threads and don't reply LOL
If you have posted this then replies are bound to come, like when you post that you got information from your source that Mishal is returning & expect replies, same is for every thread irrespective of what you post, Sometimes you write +ve things about him, sometimes you write -ve opinion about him. all of them are about Mishal as a person, we are only concerned about him as an actor & he is brilliant as an actor. If he doen't want to come back in LTL2, it is perfectly alright, this show & channel is not worth it.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74niki11__priyanka__rama_2010sub_rosaLekzivy_11-bharti-

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

no i want people to reply and discuss the topic at hand but for people who think i should keep my opinions to my self they don't have to read my threads.

sam,
let me tell u one thing, plz bura mat manna.
U started this topic "mishals ego" in ltl forum and u r also well aware that here everyone is big fan of mishal. If u write anything negative abt mishal then its obvious naa ki sab tum par bhadkenge bhi or apne comments bhi denge. As all of us like mishal so much and can't hear anything wrong abt mishal.
So its much better that plz beware frm posting these types of topics.

Edited by priya6gang - 10 May 2011 at 11:24am

Lekz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index