Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego (Page 2)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya90

u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics

For an actor like him, he should be a real good track to motivate his return...I am happy he is not bending down to any sort of emotional pressures because it is important to maintain your good work in this competative worldSmile

Edited by tintiny - 10 May 2011 at 8:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dranudivya17-7__priyanka__-Roopa-mnx12sub_rosarama_2010Ani_La_Iamivy_11-bharti--Azy-

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
ok lets just clear this channel also wanted him back  as well as PH but he did not want to come caus he wants to become so huge superstar , Television serials aren't good enough any more.
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I dont think MR is not replying bcos of ego, but just look at the amount of fans he has! And on a daily basis, people might be bombarding him with lots and lots of messages, so how is it possible for him to individually reply to them all?! And especially when he is busy with lot of things, it is not practically possible! He might be having an internet connection through his mobile, but you also need time to sit down and go one by one and reply right? Yes, once in a while he does reply to his fans, but its not possible to do that always. If he gets 70 messages in a day, do you really think it is possible to sit down and reply to each one of it?! But still he might try to reply to say 8-10 of them.

And I dont think there is anything wrong in MR not adding fans as friends, as like all of us, Facebook, email, etc. is a person's personal thing. There might be lot of things which he doesnt want to share with the world, but doesnt mind sharing with his friends. So for the sake of privacy, he doenst want to add unknown people. And you never know who are the people whom he might be adding, what if PS creates a fake id and adds Mishal and stalks him on his FB LOL!

There are lot of artists who are creating FB accounts mainly for publicity. But I dont think MR's intention is the same. I think, like we normal people, MR is maintaining an FB ac just to keep in touch with his friends and relatives.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74divya17-7__priyanka__-Roopa-Yuvika_15mnx12sub_rosadivy609rama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Azy-ivy_11

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

ok lets just clear this channel also wanted him back  as well as PH but he did not want to come caus he wants to become so huge superstar , Television serials aren't good enough any more.
who told u that?
he in his interview has said that he is ready to come back on TV if a good show comes his way... he didnt mention bollywood anywhere...
he wil make it far in life for sure because he is a hardworking and dedicated actor...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7__priyanka__mnx12rama_2010mozart66Ani_La_IamFishfish*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti---Sia--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

you guys my intention isn't to bash anyone but I really need to get this out, I have seen on facebook that lots of people have created pages dedicated to our beloved Dutta A.KA Mishal Raheja and thousands of us have messaged him on facebook on his real account however no reply . I think this is really rude and an ungrateful way to behave with your loyal fans .  Look at the other actors of Laagi they not only add fans on to their page ( not that I'm saying Mishal has to ) but at least they respond when u message them and whenever fans praise they they make sure to say thanks, although its a small thing for them it really means alot to us fans when they respond. I'm sorry to say but Mishal seems to have a huge Ego and people like that don't get very far .

Please feel free to comment.

That right there is really judgmental. To put it mildly.

First thing, Mishal does respond to his fans. I can personally vouch for that and I'm sure that others can as well. Second thing, despite being an actor with a fanbase, Mishal is also a human being with a private life. He's entitled to not accept every friend request on Facebook as - and this is a fact - some of his fans have no problem displaying screen captures of his personal wall on their public fanpages. Something that I find completely unacceptable.

Let the man have his personal life separated from his professional life.

You can request being friends with him, send him messages as much as you want, but why demand that he responds every single time or accept your request? That's his decision to make, and in addition to that he has a LOT of fans messaging him and I believe he does his best to respond to as many messages as he can possibly manage.

Regarding the friend-request part, even if I were an actor with a fanbase, I would not just accept any fan as my friend and let that person see my personal profile. In the end, fans are strangers and not people one knows on a personal level, and even most of us don't just accept random friend requests from strangers, do we?

Mishal has an ego? That is the biggest joke I've ever heard LOL Mishal sure as hell doesn't have an ego LOL He does what he can and he gives his fans as much as he can while at the same time staying true to himself and his own standpoints.

He's an actor. But first and foremost, he's human and is entitled to keep his privacy.

Edited by Elysia - 10 May 2011 at 8:59am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74Fatima82divya17-7__priyanka__nikki1211-Roopa-prettywomanYuvika_15mnx12sub_rosaAni_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66-bharti--Azy--Ritz-ivy_11Pyari_Zahra--Sia--Khushix29AreYaar

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
And telly chakkar is a very reliable source. Mahi resonds to fans as well not just one fan sorry but Mishal needs to take a page out of Aadesh's book look how he interacts with his fans . 
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I actually find it very fascinating that MR has never made his account public to his fans. LOL I know many would like to interact with their fav actors but I prefer if they stay a mystery forever. LOL if that makes any sense. LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82divya17-7nikki1211-Roopa-mnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*-bharti-Pyari_Zahra--Sia--Khushix29TheRagerAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Originally posted by ramya90

u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics

For an actor like him, he should be a real good track to motivate his return...I am happy he is not bending down to any sort of emotional pressures because it is important to maintain your good work in this competative worldSmile

Absolutely! I am proud of him for declining to be a part of a filthy storyline. He has saved us from a lot of anguish. DSP remained a king throughout his tenure in the show...and will live on like that in our memories, untainted!

And, he must be receiving loads of messages everyday...it is not possible to reply to each one of them. His fans must understand that.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7-Roopa-nikki1211prettywomanmnx12Ani_La_IamFishfishmozart66ivy_11-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--TheRager

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index