.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet24

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

wHY Aamir Khan sits out for years too . but returns with a bang

Sorry Just had too comment abt aamir
 how do we knw abt this???????/

Sorry did not get u Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihu..

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

Abt aamir's info
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Abt aamir's info

I am Hard core Aamir Khan's fan  .. I see only him when it comes to acting .
I am crazy abt his style of acting , his  approach to his work .. everything .
The guy is brilliant

Edited by scorpio10 - 10 May 2011 at 1:14pm
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Abt aamir's info

I am Hard core Aamir Khan's fan  .. I see only him when it comes to acting .
I am crazy abt his style of acting , his  approach to his work .. everything .
The guy is brilliant

i also like aamir khan's acting.
His films are superup Especially 3 idiots 
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Err.. So we really tried to entertain this topic for the sake of free speech but I think this thread has now completed its shelf life, so to speak.

Initially, I'd like to add (what's already been mentioned a couple of times in this thread) that whether MR replies to fan mail or ignores it, that's his perrogative. Especially since the emails are send to his PERSONAL account on a social networking website. If he had set up a fan page where he'd promised to interact with fans and then had failed to do so - in those instance I might have found these claims on his ego even remotely substantiated. But sending him an email on an otherwise PERSONAL account and expecting him to entertain that email AND reply to it..? That's a bit presumptious of us as fans. I am sure MR appreciates us and our support/love.. But I do not think he has to appreciate the constant bombardment of (albeit supportive) fan mail from strangers that's addressed to what he had hoped would be a personal account - hence the fact that he doesn't accept friend requests from fans and keeps his profile exclusive for family and friends. He connects with his fans through video and written interviews... And that's perfectly fine. Lets leave his personal facebook account as just that - personal.

But even so, if anyone feels his behavior to be inappropriate I believe you are entitled to your opinion and more than welcome to it! I just don't think though that this topic and our opinions on it is something that can (and should) be speculated on. This is his personality - whether you call it "ego" or "right to privacy" the point remains that any amount of speculation on it won't change what is and therefore isn't productive at all. Lets discuss his work and how he portrays characters - now that is something with a lot of scope and a definite space for personal speculations/interpretations!

Topic Closed.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 10 May 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74dranuFatima82maszNihu..divya17-7pbtghoshsan121droopy_asleepnik_itaprettywoman-Roopa-Kevamnx12WanderbugPooja_219Ani_La_Iamkiran255divy609rama_2010ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*mIsHeZ.x-bharti-Hamlet53--Sia--khushixTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index