Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego (Page 11)

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Sweet24

yaar me ye khena chahti hu ki PH ne uska naam kharab kiya isliye wo ab wapas nahi aana chahta.
PH hasnt done tht the channel has... u seem 2 b mixing up the two...
it was the PH n the workers on the sets tht confirmed tht it was all nonsense bt the rumours wer spread by tht person
why the channel will do that.PH means- the director, producer. i think they r involved in it.
When mishal says he wanna leave ltl as he getting good offers from bollywood & he can't refuse them any more, so they play this game.
MR has confirmed it too in his video interview . he says laagi is very close 2 his heard,& then the tears comes in his eyes.
when he is asked abt tantrums he says that from the day1 he says that if he got nice offers from bollywood them he would surely like 2 join it.
he also says that leaving og me hurts ego of PH that they feel they had made him , but we also putlots of hard work 
Shooting till 3:am putting all our flesh &...
them he says i don't know who is spreading this rumors. 

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I have not read all the comment but for the ones who thinks Mishal got a ego.

Mishal does not have any ego and the prove is all the behind the screens there has been.

Mishal got a lot of fans...he cannot answer all emails and maybe he is not a face book guy.

I got a face book...but I never use it.

The past months he most have gotten tons of mails every day...you cannot expect him to answer all the emails he get.

Before you make a judgment you should put yourself in his place. He works 12-14 hours a day and the few free time he get…he properly do not want to spend with answering emails.

Also you do not know him or his personal life to make a judgment like this…and base on what…that he does not answer fan mails.

Also just to let you know Mishal answered my one massage I send him...one months later...but he did answer. Smile

Maybe you are just upset that he did not answer your email.

Even if he did not answer my email, I would not have got upset. Because I did not expects an answer, I just wanted to show my support to him.

If he is not going on his fan page or face book answering emails does not mean that he got a ego...HE JUST GOT A LIFE. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24mnx12.scorpio10-bharti-ivy_11

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
the truth is so much more bitter compared to a sweet lie ...
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

the truth is so much more bitter compared to a sweet lie ...
have'nt u seen the link that i posted
see and then speaks
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I have not read all the posts but i feel tht MR hasn't got a ego problem...atleast not towards fans...but i am sure he must be stubborn...its not same as ego...i say he is stubborn coz he seems to be a perfectionist and perfectionists are stubborn...he does reply to fans...he did to me it was a small thanks take care kinda message..but it was reply to my only msg to him that i posted back in jan..i just dropped that one msg as we all were msging jessu and pH ppl etc back then...so i guess it was 5 months late but still a reply...tells u something abt the guy right?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74mnx12kiran255Pooja_219Ani_La_Iamivy_11-bharti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Sam

Sorry , I do not agree . Not answering  to radom emails from strangers
( Let me remind u , we r all strangers to him . )
He is not a superhuman to answer countless emails and why should he , when he doesnot know who u r .
when he doesnot who u r , how can he be sure u r geniune and not some freak .
Becoz they r freaks and their freaking emails that ppl recieve .

I too have an FB account , but I like to keep it private for my friends and not for the world . That's why I have never written to radom ppl on FB , I hate it .
Also I think u would like ppl to respect your privacy , so why not respect someone else .

Acc to me ... ego is something when u ingore someone u know , someone in front u , snub the person ..
But it is not  ego when you are a silent watcher to a  stranger .

Thx
P

Edited by scorpio10 - 10 May 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24mnx12kiran255Ani_La_Iamivy_11-bharti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

wHY Aamir Khan sits out for years too . but returns with a bang
 Just had to comment ... too much in Love with Aamir's style of work ( I know , u guys r not talking bat him ) But Tongue

Edited by scorpio10 - 10 May 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255-bharti-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

wHY Aamir Khan sits out for years too . but returns with a bang

Sorry Just had too comment abt aamir
 how do we knw abt this???????/

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index