Mishals Ego (Page 10)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.
oh it wil b ksh... after LS he stayed away from TV for a while n thn cme bk with a bang as DSP.. n wt mark has his acting n the character DSP made... it was worth the w8... m glad he's waiting for the ryt opportunity rather than jumping at any offer tht comes his way like many actors/actresses do... i'd rather he do less bt quality work rather than do lots of unquality work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by ramya90

u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics
its the channel tht wil decide if he returns... the PH didnt wnt him 2 leave n neither did he, bt the channel wntd to gt rid of him... the PH doesnt hav much control ova the storyline anymre...its taken ova by the channel... n its the channel tht has the ego wich is stopping thm from seeing the truth tht there is no way tht their new storyline wil bring TRPs they need MR for tht bt their ego wnt let thm go 2 MR..

MR aa bhi jata magar tantrums, coming on late, n all that rubbish ke baad kon wapas ana chahega????????????
Aur ye khatam nahi hua tab bhi Financial demands, is tharah ke agar rumors tumare bare failate to tum kya karti???????????????
Uski place pe phle khud ko rakh kar dekho aur fhir bolo... 
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet24

MR aa bhi jata magar tantrums, coming on late, n all that rubbish ke baad kon wapas ana chahega????????????
Aur ye khatam nahi hua tab bhi Financial demands, is tharah ke agar rumors tumare bare failate to tum kya karti???????????????
lol i knw its like make up ur mind dudes...wt was reason do u wna giv for his exit..lol... they hav the ego problem for they stil believe in their storyline n think tht it wil bring trps etc...yh ryt..dream on

-bharti-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

lol i knw its like make up ur mind dudes...wt was reason do u wna giv for his exit..lol... they hav the ego problem for they stil believe in their storyline n think tht it wil bring trps etc...yh ryt..dream on

yaar me ye khena chahti hu ki PH ne uska naam kharab kiya isliye wo ab wapas nahi aana chahta.

nikki1211

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I think judging a person on the basis of his activities on social networks is unfair.I've joined fb a week ago n not been on the site since then. Imagine if  a girl,like me( who after her exams geting over is almost free) is finding hard to manage it then how difficult it'd been for mishal who by profession is actor which means working 24/7 and also runs a bussiness.
As far as judging him is concerned i'll prefer to judge hm as an actor only. As an actor he was always loyal to his viewers.He made his viewers to wait for 1n1/2 years after LS but then look what he gave us -DUTTA.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24nikki1211mnx12kiran255Ani_La_Iam-bharti-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
bt actually this message is to sam 1984

Yuvika_15

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

yaar me ye khena chahti hu ki PH ne uska naam kharab kiya isliye wo ab wapas nahi aana chahta.
PH hasnt done tht the channel has... u seem 2 b mixing up the two...
it was the PH n the workers on the sets tht confirmed tht it was all nonsense bt the rumours wer spread by tht person
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

haa ye baat sach hai ki baad me PH use bulaya bhi nahi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index