Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego - Page 7

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sam1984

your welcome and look at how quickly its worked u already have posted something positive ðŸ˜Š

Your prayers have stopped working already. Shit!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

if u don't like reading my opinions the simple don't read my threads and don't reply ðŸ˜†

If you have posted this then replies are bound to come, like when you post that you got information from your source that Mishal is returning & expect replies, same is for every thread irrespective of what you post, Sometimes you write +ve things about him, sometimes you write -ve opinion about him. all of them are about Mishal as a person, we are only concerned about him as an actor & he is brilliant as an actor. If he doen't want to come back in LTL2, it is perfectly alright, this show & channel is not worth it.😊
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

no i want people to reply and discuss the topic at hand but for people who think i should keep my opinions to my self they don't have to read my threads.

sam,
let me tell u one thing, plz bura mat manna.
U started this topic "mishals ego" in ltl forum and u r also well aware that here everyone is big fan of mishal. If u write anything negative abt mishal then its obvious naa ki sab tum par bhadkenge bhi or apne comments bhi denge. As all of us like mishal so much and can't hear anything wrong abt mishal.
So its much better that plz beware frm posting these types of topics.Edited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*sigh* I fail to understand why it is SO important to delve into his personal life and come up with assumptions about his character!! 😕 And to make this assumption over such a petty reason? To me his behaviour is graceful, rather than an indication of his ego.  

Your posts are contradicting- First you say he should reply to messages and join all these fan clubs- then you say it's not necessary to reply to each and every message 😕 

As a human, I wouldn't really join FB pages set up that praise and admire me- it would make me feel that I love myself and have a big ego 😉😆 And It may seem like an easy thing to reply to messages and write simple thank you's on these pages, but when life gets hectic and hindrances come in your way, it's not so easy to find the time. Like everyone else said, that doesn't mean you have a big ego. It just means you're human and can't be sitting like a robot in front of the computer replying to messages all day long 😃

Anyway, I'm seriously bored of these repetitive topics 🥱 Wake me up when we get something new posted 😉 

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature. Who are we to come up with conclusions? x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Wonder when that time will come when we can just talk about his acting, his work, rather than his nature.

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

*Sigh* How I wish we could discuss his work...it scares me to think he is capable of sitting out for a few years waiting for good work. But I guess it will be worth it.

I know- I'm missing him 😔 Hope he doesn't keep us all waiting too long 😆 x
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel so bad for celebraties of today any body can use this electronic media to diminish their image without even even giving them a chance to defend them selves just write i got first hand info or info from a reliable source and shread the image and soul of the concerned person to pieces  without even feeling the shame or guilt they are also human beings and go through same emotions like us i shudder to think how i will feel if i have to go through all this
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki11

i feel so bad for celebraties of today any body can use this electronic media to diminish their image without even even giving them a chance to defend them selves just write i got first hand info or info from a reliable source and shread the image and soul of the concerned person to pieces  without even feeling the shame or guilt they are also human beings and go through same emotions like us i shudder to think how i will feel if i have to go through all this

Sorry to say but the topic starter who is singing praises of AC was shredding AC to pieces a few days back.
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sorry to say but the topic starter who is singing praises of AC was shredding AC to pieces a few days back.

Shreya wat you are saying reflects the mentality of the topic starter.Ye log kahan ke haami hain inhe khud hi nahi pata...
Edited by niki11 - 12 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If I have to judge Mishal, I will judge him as an actor..and as an actor he has proved himself exceptionally well..
as long as he was in the show he has entertained us non stop thro his fabulous work..and that is what matters to me..till now he has chosen his work very wisely.. and I appreciate him more for not choosing to be part of the present LTL.. whatever the reasons maybe behind the scenes for it..
Some like to be always in the limelight.. and some choose not to.. it is their personal choice..
whenever he has got an opportunity in few of his interviews, Mishal has always humbly thanked his fans.. and in whatever the off screen videos I have seen of him, he has always come out as a honest and a genuine person..I very much doubt that a person can pretend so much in front of the camera and be totally a different person behind it.. even if he is a different person in private, I have no right to judge his personal life and form an opinion based on it..