Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Laraab

I'm fine as long as the guy doesn't lose his acting capabilities ;) You know, I really like Mishal from what I've seen in interviews. It doesn't matter if he turns out to be a jerk, because he is an ACTOR after all and I respect and love him for entertaining us a whole year long.

Well said Laarab! I dont care for an actor's ego. No actor in real life is what he displays to the public. Its better MR simply focuses on his job. If he does a good job as an actor his real life personality will automatically dissolve away onscreen.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
this isn't hate mail its an opinion I have and this forum is open to anyone who would like to express their opinions as long as they don't bash anyone, and i'm not bashing anyone. πŸ˜Š this thread is a friendly discussion thread. 
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Absolutely! I am proud of him for declining to be a part of a filthy storyline. He has saved us from a lot of anguish. DSP remained a king throughout his tenure in the show...and will live on like that in our memories, untainted!

And, he must be receiving loads of messages everyday...it is not possible to reply to each one of them. His fans must understand that.

Given what is shown onscreen...I think MR has done us a great service.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

this isn't hate mail its an opinion I have and this forum is open to anyone who would like to express their opinions as long as they don't bash anyone, and i'm not bashing anyone. πŸ˜Š this thread is a friendly discussion thread. 

If this is not bashing but a friendly discussion I am curious abt ur definition of bashing.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

If you have some classified info which you have to keep to yourself and based on which you have formed an opinion I think you must keep your opinions to yourself too.
I dont understand your purpose of opening this thread on an open forum. If you have a personal problem with Mishal and his ego its better you message him irrespective of whether he replies or not instead of opening 'Hate Mishal' threads which will simply get closed.

Word Shreya.

Why get classified info into a social forum  is beyond me. Its like trying to malign someone without giving the person a chance to defend himself.πŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ditto...I honestly RESPECT Mishal for not being like every other random actor way too over-exposed in today's world of hyper media drama...He maintains an intrigue factor to him for the very reason that he's not jumping to interact with any and every random fan trying to add him on FB or giving interviews over every silly thing...I hope it stays that way...I respect him and admire him for that.

Ditto! Some things should be kept private...helps keep the curiosity alive. Take Aamir Khan for example.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
if u don't like reading my opinions the simple don't read my threads and don't reply πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think the DT should close this topic b4 a fight starts... i think every1s expressed their opinions and had their say... Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

if u don't like reading my opinions the simple don't read my threads and don't reply πŸ˜†

I have a suspicion you want me off your thread as you dont have any straight answers. πŸ˜›
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I have a suspicion you want me off your thread as you dont have any straight answers. πŸ˜›

lol shreya u make me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†