Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Laraab

You shouldn't say things like that. We don't even know the real reason why he left or was made to leave the show and more important than that is that we don't know Mishal. 

@bold... DITTO... innit tho im glad he left... talk abt hw they r ruining each n every character in the shw atm...i herd they r gna shw AS gt shot n blame baji...can it gt any worse???... m glad MR left n DSP left without ruining the essense of the character... yes i hated his exit bt thn thts summut 2 blame colors 4😡
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions as am I , and the info I have I don't think its appropriate to share in a forum.  I felt  a certain way and I expressed my feelings u guys don't have to agree with me .😊
Whatif22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions as am I , and the info I have I don't think its appropriate to share in a forum.  I felt  a certain way and I expressed my feelings u guys don't have to agree with me .😊

I'm fine as long as the guy doesn't lose his acting capabilities ;) You know, I really like Mishal from what I've seen in interviews. It doesn't matter if he turns out to be a jerk, because he is an ACTOR after all and I respect and love him for entertaining us a whole year long.
ankita66 thumbnail
it hurts soo much when they show flash backs of Dutta I agree big time he's a brilliant Actor in fact one of the Best on Television. 
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just because he does not reply to fans messages, or is not active on FB he can't be called egoistic.

As far his interviews go, he has been a very straight forward person, no beating round the bush, straight from the heart replies.

Guess he is here coz of his passion for acting, so he being choosy I would respect.

But then as you said Sam everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I miss him and want him back 😭😭😭

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laraab

I'm fine as long as the guy doesn't lose his acting capabilities ;) You know, I really like Mishal from what I've seen in interviews. It doesn't matter if he turns out to be a jerk, because he is an ACTOR after all and I respect and love him for entertaining us a whole year long.

@ Red
Word Laraab.

Mishal is a brilliant actor and I am a fan of his acting skills. His personal life,activities, preferences  are his own and does not concern me one bit.😊
In fact I quite like the elusive and mysterious bit about MR 😆
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
mhatreshalakad thumbnail

its true that mishal doesnt reply anyone.but the real reason is he gets lots of messseges in his inbox how can he reply all? also people post his messeges/replies on their fan pagaes.he doesnt like his personal messeges to be displayed like this.also fans make friends with his friends and post his personal messeges and private pics on their walls so he always has his fb wall closed.may be thats why he stopped replying! he used to reply all during lovestory, on orkut.may be as a celebrity and successful actor he may have ego,but he isnt that rude to not reply his fans.he replies sometimes.but people must also respect his privacy.

ankita66 thumbnail
u just proved my point during lovestory he used to reply on orkut all the time and now that he's become famous from laagi he doesn't have the time ? sorry I still think he has a huge ego. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sam1984

If you have some classified info which you have to keep to yourself and based on which you have formed an opinion I think you must keep your opinions to yourself too.
I dont understand your purpose of opening this thread on an open forum. If you have a personal problem with Mishal and his ego its better you message him irrespective of whether he replies or not instead of opening 'Hate Mishal' threads which will simply get closed.
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mhatreshalakad

its true that mishal doesnt reply anyone.but the real reason is he gets lots of messseges in his inbox how can he reply all? also people post his messeges/replies on their fan pagaes.he doesnt like his personal messeges to be displayed like this.also fans make friends with his friends and post his personal messeges and private pics on their walls so he always has his fb wall closed.may be thats why he stopped replying! he used to reply all during lovestory, on orkut.may be as a celebrity and successful actor he may have ego,but he isnt that rude to not reply his fans.he replies sometimes.but people must also respect his privacy.

Poor Mishal I seriously feel for him .. that certainly feels horrid when yur personal info,pics and fb pages is leakiing out in public..😡
I do not have fb cuz I dont feel like sharing my personal iinfo with the world even not with some of close family friends .. I prefer to be more private whats wrong with it..

pls guys spare him first PS then his Diguu the piggu and now some of his fans are after him..dont be soo demanding he has already given us so much to cherish ...
let him live in some peace for sometimes so he can make a come back quite fast...