Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sam1984

ok lets just clear this channel also wanted him back  as well as PH but he did not want to come caus he wants to become so huge superstar , Television serials aren't good enough any more.

who told u that?
he in his interview has said that he is ready to come back on TV if a good show comes his way... he didnt mention bollywood anywhere...
he wil make it far in life for sure because he is a hardworking and dedicated actor...
deactivated1 thumbnail

you guys my intention isn't to bash anyone but I really need to get this out, I have seen on facebook that lots of people have created pages dedicated to our beloved Dutta A.KA Mishal Raheja and thousands of us have messaged him on facebook on his real account however no reply . I think this is really rude and an ungrateful way to behave with your loyal fans .  Look at the other actors of Laagi they not only add fans on to their page ( not that I'm saying Mishal has to ) but at least they respond when u message them and whenever fans praise they they make sure to say thanks, although its a small thing for them it really means alot to us fans when they respond. I'm sorry to say but Mishal seems to have a huge Ego and people like that don't get very far .

Please feel free to comment.

That right there is really judgmental. To put it mildly.

First thing, Mishal does respond to his fans. I can personally vouch for that and I'm sure that others can as well. Second thing, despite being an actor with a fanbase, Mishal is also a human being with a private life. He's entitled to not accept every friend request on Facebook as - and this is a fact - some of his fans have no problem displaying screen captures of his personal wall on their public fanpages. Something that I find completely unacceptable.

Let the man have his personal life separated from his professional life.

You can request being friends with him, send him messages as much as you want, but why demand that he responds every single time or accept your request? That's his decision to make, and in addition to that he has a LOT of fans messaging him and I believe he does his best to respond to as many messages as he can possibly manage.

Regarding the friend-request part, even if I were an actor with a fanbase, I would not just accept any fan as my friend and let that person see my personal profile. In the end, fans are strangers and not people one knows on a personal level, and even most of us don't just accept random friend requests from strangers, do we?

Mishal has an ego? That is the biggest joke I've ever heard πŸ˜† Mishal sure as hell doesn't have an ego πŸ˜† He does what he can and he gives his fans as much as he can while at the same time staying true to himself and his own standpoints.

He's an actor. But first and foremost, he's human and is entitled to keep his privacy.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
And telly chakkar is a very reliable source. Mahi resonds to fans as well not just one fan sorry but Mishal needs to take a page out of Aadesh's book look how he interacts with his fans . 
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I actually find it very fascinating that MR has never made his account public to his fans. πŸ˜† I know many would like to interact with their fav actors but I prefer if they stay a mystery forever. πŸ˜† if that makes any sense. πŸ˜†
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tintiny

For an actor like him, he should be a real good track to motivate his return...I am happy he is not bending down to any sort of emotional pressures because it is important to maintain your good work in this competative world😊

Absolutely! I am proud of him for declining to be a part of a filthy storyline. He has saved us from a lot of anguish. DSP remained a king throughout his tenure in the show...and will live on like that in our memories, untainted!

And, he must be receiving loads of messages everyday...it is not possible to reply to each one of them. His fans must understand that.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1.Mishal has acknowledged, appreciated and thanked his fans in a number of his interviews.

In all his interviews he has come across as a decent, intelligent, upfront, savvy, down to earth (does not try to show off by dropping big names or brands...the Nouveau Riche kinds..ugh🀒) ...besides being a true professional.

2. I remember reading on this forum that Mishal has answered  their FB messages.

3. He may not be that active on his FB ... I would give the guy benefit of doubt.

4. Last but not the least...Its Mishal's personal choice and I am okay with it.πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I actually find it very fascinating that MR has never made his account public to his fans. πŸ˜† I know many would like to interact with their fav actors but I prefer if they stay a mystery forever. πŸ˜† if that makes any sense. πŸ˜†

Ditto...I honestly RESPECT Mishal for not being like every other random actor way too over-exposed in today's world of hyper media drama...He maintains an intrigue factor to him for the very reason that he's not jumping to interact with any and every random fan trying to add him on FB or giving interviews over every silly thing...I hope it stays that way...I respect him and admire him for that.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ok I never said he has to accept any fan requests he doesn't have to thats completely his choice and he is entitled to a private life but at least coming on to those fan pages which are dedicated to him and writing thanks , does not take alot of time. I'm not saying he has to respond to each and every fan.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
sam i read your  pov
now my pov is that Mishal does not have an ego issue ,but he certainly has self respect. He is an actor who is aware of his own acting prowess,he also happens to be very clear about what he wants from himself and his capabilities.Mishal is also honest to himself thats why he expalined some where that as Dutta  he was felt he could offer not anything new to the role,and that as an actor he needs to grow... with regards to replying to fan mai on FB when compared to otherLTL actors,well in my opinion  he  knows his fans ,he doe'snt have to add fans to promote his image and amass fans like others from LTL who are desperate for media attention be it on FB,fashion shows,holiday pics, TVevents etc you name it and the LTL actor is there for publicity...  Mishal knows he's good, for his work speaks,he does'nt  need to self promote.His fans who are loyal will
always remain loyal and Mishal knows that! Iapologise if my pov causes grief
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And telly chakkar is a very reliable source. Mahi resonds to fans as well not just one fan sorry but Mishal needs to take a page out of Aadesh's book look how he interacts with his fans . 

nt reali...sumtyms there info is wrng...i dnt think the channel has approached him... tht 1 person is the 1 tht has the ego tht he wil neva let go of... he wil neva wnt MR bk... thts y he deserves the bad trps n tam ratings of the shw😑