India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals Ego

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
you guys my intention isn't to bash anyone but I really need to get this out, I have seen on facebook that lots of people have created pages dedicated to our beloved Dutta A.KA Mishal Raheja and thousands of us have messaged him on facebook on his real account however no reply . I think this is really rude and an ungrateful way to behave with your loyal fans .  Look at the other actors of Laagi they not only add fans on to their page ( not that I'm saying Mishal has to ) but at least they respond when u message them and whenever fans praise they they make sure to say thanks, although its a small thing for them it really means alot to us fans when they respond. I'm sorry to say but Mishal seems to have a huge Ego and people like that don't get very far .

Please feel free to comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam2015meow-----

meow----- Groupbie
meow-----
meow-----

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

i feel same...

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

i disagree...

just becos he doesnt reply to FB messages as often doesnt mean he has an ego... if he had an ego he wud hav left LTL wen tht 1 person was makin his life hell n spreading bad rumours abt him, bt MR stayed in the shw til he possibly cud just becos of us loyal fans.. even after leaving LTL n still ppl sayin bad abt him, he has neva turned around n sed nething bad in return, tht shws hw much of a nice person he is---such a person cnt hav an ego..

mayb he doesnt go on FB a lot not as much as Mahi or Vinay... not every1 is addicted to FB... and i do think he does respond to fan messages sometimes..i recall a member posting hw she gt a msg from him on FB...

i think its nt ryt to say he has an ego jus becos he doesnt reply 2 FB messages

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25divya17-7__priyanka__Chaudhrytmyoyo2-Roopa-captkirkmnx12bfunofbb123rama_2010divy609Ani_La_Iamivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*.Sidra--Sia--XSilentPrayersX

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Well Sam, I am not into facebook and I do not know its usage much but then I believe for a person like him it is very difficult to be selective in replying to his fans.  I am sure he must be enjoying your messages but then he does not want to be partial to anybody...infact I was trying to post my letter to Pareshji's fb account through a friend of mine but his fb account does not allow it I am told.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ramya90__priyanka__san121yoyo2mnx12Ani_La_Iambfunofbb123ivy_11

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
He does go on facebook often I know this for a fact and he replied to one or two fans and that was it, otherwise his facebook is also connected to his phone so any messages he gets on facebook he see's on his phone. And how long does it take to write thanks, and if the other actors can do i and bear in mind that they are shooting for long hours for a daily soap why can't he ?

ramya90 Senior Member
ramya90
ramya90

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya90

u r ri8 .. PH  were trying to get him back but his ego nt leavin him to come back... he is stick on to his own statistics
its the channel tht wil decide if he returns... the PH didnt wnt him 2 leave n neither did he, bt the channel wntd to gt rid of him... the PH doesnt hav much control ova the storyline anymre...its taken ova by the channel... n its the channel tht has the ego wich is stopping thm from seeing the truth tht there is no way tht their new storyline wil bring TRPs they need MR for tht bt their ego wnt let thm go 2 MR..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7__priyanka__captkirkmnx12rama_2010Ani_La_Iam-bharti-*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11--Sia--

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Well Sam, I am not into facebook and I do not know its usage much but then I believe for a person like him it is very difficult to be selective in replying to his fans.  I am sure he must be enjoying your messages but then he does not want to be partial to anybody...infact I was trying to post my letter to Pareshji's fb account through a friend of mine but his fb account does not allow it I am told.

exactly mayb thts the case, becos i knw mahi replies 2 messages bt apparently its to onli tht 1 fan...so she's being selective...

i get ur disappointment in nt receiving his reply bt the fact tht he has been visiting FB means tht he does read the messages so ur message does get thru to him n thts wt matters

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7__priyanka__san121captkirkmnx12Fishfish-bharti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index