Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

golddigger went digging again

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
n this time hubby just said no πŸ‘ firstly we know its urmilla whos taken the perfume  n blamed it on kokila  n then for her to tell her daughter to sweet talk her husband thats just πŸ€’🀒 now i feel sorry for rashi having a mother like urmilla  i cant wait to see mother n daughter fight 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Did she really take the perfume? I must have missed that! 🀒🀒🀒
Urmi really SUCKS as a mother.
Glad Jigar politely told her no go. Rashi can't even SEE that Jigar is a younger partner with limited resources and influence in the family.

Bubble
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My mum said its like Urmilla didn't grow up she's not acting her age she is the mother of a married daughter yet she is more into the makeup etc then Rashi herself. Rashi really needs to realise her mother is using her for her own personal interest, not once has she advised Rashi to build a proper relationship with Jigar.

I'm surprised Urmilla didn't raid modi bhavan but I guess she couldn't carry it all.
Edited by angelic8219 - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

My mum said its like Urmilla didn't grow up she's not acting her age she is the mother of a married daughter yet she is more into the makeup etc then Rashi herself. Rashi really needs to realise her mother is using her for her own personal interest, not once has she advised Rashi to build a proper relationship with Jigar.

I'm surprised Urmilla didn't raid modi bhavan but I guess she couldn't carry it all.

πŸ˜†@ bold  she would  to drug the whole family again
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urmi always thinkin of how to 'loot' everyone no matter whom it's n blaming others i am also intrested to c the fight between them but did u notice when Rashi didn't find her perfume she immedeatly called urmi 🀣 (that means she know urmi itself took that) She didn't even thought abt koki which means rashi know   urmi's character very well
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rashi is stupid she thinks her mom loves her and wants best for her. what rashi needs to realize is that urmila ben is the most lalchi woman out there and loves money more than her daughter. i mean if rashi used her brain in winning her in-laws and her husband's love that would be time spent well instead she just want gopi's life to be ruined and there is no gain for here there as gopi is loved by everyone minus her idiot husband. rashi is stupid - i mean she's calling her mom to inform her that gopi is going on a ride in the new car i mean come on woman how jealous can you be. only if you had had encouraged your husband into doing someone more than just becoming a joru ka ghulam then may be your sasur would have give him a car too. rashi is stupid that is all 
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really liked when Jigar said no...to Rashi...I think Rashi listens to Urmila without any tot or reasoning...πŸ˜•.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rashi looked beautiful in that seen. Wonder how jigar said on!
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

Did she really take the perfume? I must have missed that! 🀒🀒🀒
Urmi really SUCKS as a mother.
Glad Jigar politely told her no go. Rashi can't even SEE that Jigar is a younger partner with limited resources and influence in the family.

Bubble

they havent shown it yet but i am sure remember when kinjal asked where her perfume bottle was n urmi lied it broke  then kinjal found it in the wardrobe thats whats going to happen with rashiπŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

I really liked when Jigar said no...to Rashi...I think Rashi listens to Urmila without any tot or reasoning...πŸ˜•.

finally they are making jigars character stronger this is the second time he has made my day πŸ˜ƒ