India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

golddigger went digging again

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
n this time hubby just said no Clap firstly we know its urmilla whos taken the perfume  n blamed it on kokila  n then for her to tell her daughter to sweet talk her husband thats just DeadDead now i feel sorry for rashi having a mother like urmilla  i cant wait to see mother n daughter fight 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamSzChaudhrytmbr2499simran15simibrar1990-Nafisa-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Did she really take the perfume? I must have missed that! DeadDeadDead
Urmi really SUCKS as a mother.
Glad Jigar politely told her no go. Rashi can't even SEE that Jigar is a younger partner with limited resources and influence in the family.

Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
My mum said its like Urmilla didn't grow up she's not acting her age she is the mother of a married daughter yet she is more into the makeup etc then Rashi herself. Rashi really needs to realise her mother is using her for her own personal interest, not once has she advised Rashi to build a proper relationship with Jigar.

I'm surprised Urmilla didn't raid modi bhavan but I guess she couldn't carry it all.

Edited by angelic8219 - 10 May 2011 at 8:40am

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

My mum said its like Urmilla didn't grow up she's not acting her age she is the mother of a married daughter yet she is more into the makeup etc then Rashi herself. Rashi really needs to realise her mother is using her for her own personal interest, not once has she advised Rashi to build a proper relationship with Jigar.

I'm surprised Urmilla didn't raid modi bhavan but I guess she couldn't carry it all.
LOL@ bold  she would  to drug the whole family again
Snowwhite50 Groupbie
Snowwhite50
Snowwhite50

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Urmi always thinkin of how to 'loot' everyone no matter whom it's n blaming others i am also intrested to c the fight between them but did u notice when Rashi didn't find her perfume she immedeatly called urmi ROFL (that means she know urmi itself took that) She didn't even thought abt koki which means rashi know   urmi's character very well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisuk19

sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
rashi is stupid she thinks her mom loves her and wants best for her. what rashi needs to realize is that urmila ben is the most lalchi woman out there and loves money more than her daughter. i mean if rashi used her brain in winning her in-laws and her husband's love that would be time spent well instead she just want gopi's life to be ruined and there is no gain for here there as gopi is loved by everyone minus her idiot husband. rashi is stupid - i mean she's calling her mom to inform her that gopi is going on a ride in the new car i mean come on woman how jealous can you be. only if you had had encouraged your husband into doing someone more than just becoming a joru ka ghulam then may be your sasur would have give him a car too. rashi is stupid that is all 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

badnamsuk19

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I really liked when Jigar said no...to Rashi...I think Rashi listens to Urmila without any tot or reasoning...Confused.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Rashi looked beautiful in that seen. Wonder how jigar said on!

br2499

Go to top