•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
n says that Gopi is going with Aham in his new car for a ride, kargri is going to make sure they are together 😃urmilla faces drop n she says we need to think of something to  stop aham n Gopi coming together😡

so the kalakari are going to begin again😡  why cant it be against kinjal n dhawal both mother n daughter plse
new kalakaari kand...for next 3 months...

but i think this time kalakaari ultapadega..and ahem will be closer to gopi...
Gopi n kokila be prepad to face the kalakari of urmi n rashi .I am too excited to see
yes again rashi😡 is commiting such evil acts koki must detect her 
otherwise she will gopi and aham together
lets just hope their kalakaari is a fail, and everytime they try to do something against GoHem, hopefully** it will only make it better for GoHem to come closer... ðŸ¤”
I would love to see their kalakaari helping Gohem into improving their relationship.. although it's going to be such a LONGGG time for that to happen.. at least 2 months of RashiUrmi nonsense! ðŸ˜µ

I'm actually going to Kill Urmi myself, what a mother she is.. ? clearly she has nothing better to do with her life, so she's ruining others life, and thinking that by this she is making her own life interesting but what a sad loser she is, gosh i can't help but just LAUGH at those kind of people. ðŸ¤¢

-Pooja
i serously hope they fail otherwise im gona stop watching this show...
Although i thik ahem wont be horrible to gopi anymore cos koki said to him that when you hurt gopi you hurt me so he will not hurt gopi thinking he'l hurt his mum if he does...

and instead of wasting time trying to split Gohem up why doesnt rashi try and form a relationship with her own husband?!?

and koki should be firm with gopi and tell her not to listen to rashi about anything and if rashi does tell her to do something or say something then she tell koki first before doing anything...

i wish urmi and rashi,s kalakari failed this time i wish kokila ji put eagle eye on urmi and rashi..

and may be ahem thinks for gopi and support her if ahem and gopi both in there room and door locked then i think rashi will failed..