Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 (Page 9)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

In the defense of the paparazzi... as I do hold some respect for their work!

If some of these celebrities were given a choice earlier in their career: that they would be payed enormous amount if they can be photographed and published, do you think they wouldn't accepted the offer? I agree there should be some conflicts of conscience in the mind of the paparazzi, as they don't really want to hurt anyone: they are merely doing their job! How different is their job from ours: where we are spending tons of money and time  on gossip magazines and Internet sites to get the latest scoop!

The conspiracy around Princess Diana's death is an unknown territory for me and I forbid my self from visiting! Princess Diana has touched many people's heart in so many ways, that to me she lives forever!

Being a Paparazzi is not a job...its the abuse of the profession called Journalism...its like u calling computer hacking a profession because it deals with software...in every profession there are certain ethics to be followed...and if u are not following those ethics...u are not following that profession but abusing it...

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

If some of these celebrities were given a choice earlier in their career: that they would be payed enormous amount if they can be photographed and published, do you think they wouldn't accepted the offer? I agree there should be some conflicts of conscience in the mind of the paparazzi, as they don't really want to hurt anyone: they are merely doing their job! How different is their job from ours: where we are spending tons of money and time  on gossip magazines and Internet sites to get the latest scoop!

The conspiracy around Princess Diana's death is an unknown territory for me and I forbid my self from visiting! Princess Diana has touched many people's heart in so many ways, that to me she lives forever!

Being a Paparazzi is not a job...its the abuse of the profession called Journalism...its like u calling computer hacking a profession because it deals with software...in every profession there are certain ethics to be followed...and if u are not following those ethics...u are not following that profession but abusing it...

Being paparazzi is not a 'legal job' and there are many countries /states which have passed law against the same practice. There should be a fine line drawn between what is considered private vs public information. As I mentioned earlier that there should be some conflicts of 'conscience' in the mind of the paparazzi, as they don't really want to hurt anyone: they are out to make money though some profession called 'job'! There are performing a vital function for those who care to read them and gossip. The celebrities made the decision to make their lives public that lack of control over what gets reported does not change their million dollar paychecks or peoples need for gossip. Thus we make the paparazzi so we are equally responsible for their abuse to the profession.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Being paparazzi is not a 'legal job' and there are many countries /states which have passed law against the same practice. There should be a fine line drawn between what is considered private vs public information. As I mentioned earlier that there should be some conflicts of 'conscience' in the mind of the paparazzi, as they don't really want to hurt anyone: they are out to make money though some profession called 'job'! There are performing a vital function for those who care to read them and gossip. The celebrities made the decision to make their lives public that lack of control over what gets reported does not change their million dollar paychecks or peoples need for gossip. Thus we make the paparazzi so we are equally responsible for their abuse to the profession.

In a democracy...we do not take blame for the acts of othersLOL...everybody chooses to do what they do out of free will...one cannot commit a wrong act and shirk his responsibility by saying that I did it because someone else wanted it ...so what...u r responsible for what u did...
It is human nature to try to get dirt on celebrities...but that doesn't mean that it becomes someones responsibility to get them that dirt anyhow...its not like human kind would die without the gossips that paparazzi provide...they do it for money...they r not providing a social service...and they are totally responsible for what they do...
Anyways...I hardly have any sympathies for the celebrities or the Paparazzi...they so deserve eachother...LOL...most of them are rotten anyways...
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

I like, being chased by the paparazzi ApproveTongueBut koi combaqt dheekthe bi nahe...sala paparazzi bi busy hey !!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monarblue-ice.

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I like, being chased by the paparazzi ApproveTongueBut koi combaqt dheekthe bi nahe...sala paparazzi bi busy hey !!Confused

<lol!> perhaps cause you're not a blonde, and you may have a mamarazzi! LOL

a mom who snoops your diary, grills your boyfriends/girlfriends for details, learn IM lingo so they can intercept your ID, and follow you around with criticism, sucking the freedom section right out of your internal self respect.. oh! how I love this privacy! LOL

Edited by night13 - 14 May 2011 at 9:55pm
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

<lol!> perhaps cause you're not a blonde, and you may have a mamarazzi! LOL

a mom who snoops your diary, grills your boyfriends/girlfriends for details, learn IM lingo so they can intercept your ID, and follow you around with criticism, sucking the freedom section right out of your internal self respect.. oh! how I love this privacy! LOL--If our parents gives us enough freedom then, sometime we dont feel like this way...But personaly I love my Mom's all Questions/ quires/doubts/advice/scolding everything...Day Dreaming

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

I like, being chased by the paparazzi ApproveTongueBut koi combaqt dheekthe bi nahe...sala paparazzi bi busy hey!!Confused

LOL Believe ji, paparazzi bhavre hote hain .. wo phool par mandarate hain, fool par nahiLOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

I like, being chased by the paparazzi ApproveTongueBut koi combaqt dheekthe bi nahe...sala paparazzi bi busy hey!!Confused

LOL Believe ji, paparazzi bhavre hote hain .. wo phool par mandarate hain, fool par nahiLOL--LOLEk fool ko hi dosare fool ki baat samaj main aate hey...can u repeat again...I dont get u!!!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

Go to top