Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 (Page 16)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by monar

lol! work is worship & u r forcing the way to worship, people should have freedom to choose "worship marg" .. --if you r part of one group,you should follow the law otherwise if they want to do their freewill...they choose other options!Smile
sab maya hai.. aap ek proxy band karoge log bag dosri le aayenge

^Sub maya nahe hai!!...Wo andhvishwas hey...Human created maya also there in market!!!Big smile

freewill without hurting anyone else shall be allowed Vinu ji.. I hope you will agree to that.  --Hurting ki baat kya hey issmain...If group ready to follow the laws, and few or some people dont wanna use it then..they can use their free will...move on! ...

and who will decide the laws are not enforced on the public..

Ah! now we are discussing transitivity Maya is created by unknown and unknown has created human.. so even if Human creates maya the ultimate origin is still unknow.. *huh!  its sounding confusing even to me*--if you not able to convince then...confuse them...heheWink

LOL I am quick learner

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

lol! work is worship & u r forcing the way to worship, people should have freedom to choose "worship marg" .. --if you r part of one group,you should follow the law otherwise if they want to do their freewill...they choose other options!Smile
sab maya hai.. aap ek proxy band karoge log bag dosri le aayenge

^Sub maya nahe hai!!...Wo andhvishwas hey...Human created maya also there in market!!!Big smile

freewill without hurting anyone else shall be allowed Vinu ji.. I hope you will agree to that.  --Hurting ki baat kya hey issmain...If group ready to follow the laws, and few or some people dont wanna use it then..they can use their free will...move on! ...

and who will decide the laws are not enforced on the public.. -COC!!

Ah! now we are discussing transitivity Maya is created by unknown and unknown has created human.. so even if Human creates maya the ultimate origin is still unknow.. *huh!  its sounding confusing even to me*--if you not able to convince then...confuse them...heheWink

LOL I am quick learner ---Good for u...LOLand experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Then how do we balance between reclusive celebrities and celebrities who thrive in public attention? How do we explain that some celebrities can maintain very private lives in the age of paparazzi?

Night lost her dictionary and u lost the link to 'google'...LOL

Anyway the only answer that I can think of for the question u asked is better security and planning...just the way...a house with good security system has less chances of being burglarized vs a house with no security...here we go againLOL

I guess I need to go "find Google" then. I hope no one has "stolen" Google, or worse is it placed under "high security" by you. I'll leave you to enjoy your "private" jokes. Never knew circles were that funny.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Then how do we balance between reclusive celebrities and celebrities who thrive in public attention? How do we explain that some celebrities can maintain very private lives in the age of paparazzi?

Night lost her dictionary and u lost the link to 'google'...LOL

Anyway the only answer that I can think of for the question u asked is better security and planning...just the way...a house with good security system has less chances of being burglarized vs a house with no security...here we go againLOL

I guess I need to go "find Google" then. I hope no one has "stolen" Google, or worse is it placed under "high security" by you. I'll leave you to enjoy your "private" jokes. Never knew circles were that funny.

OMG you both are Sooo FunnnyyyLOLTongueWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

How can we compare something ambiguous and abstract like privacy with something concrete and material like hard goods? How can we determine "crimes" based on privacy when the very notion of privacy can be subjective?

Paparazzi can be unethical and questionable, but its odd comparing paparazzi to burglary. The only time paparazzi is crime when it amounts to stalking or invading "privacy" in "private property".

Privacy is no more ambiguous and abstract when its in the form of pics and videos or sound bytes...

There are some people who seek publicity at any cost while there are others who have celebrity status thrust on them. The later know how to maintain their poise and wait patiently till the paparazzi let them be. Those who really wish to avoid unnecessary attention can do so by simply behaving in a manner that does not stir up the paparazzi's interest.
Yellow journalism thrives because there are readers who lap it up . At the same time not every journalist succumbs to the pressure. Society demands a lot of things but it is upto an individual to decide which ones to choose or ignore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monarblue-ice.

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

"Am happy you Saw it"-- by Sonali bandre

"I used to be known as an item girl. Now I will be known as a no-panty girl. I should do an ad for some underwear brand with a tag line saying: 'I've got them NOW" --Yana gupta

''Of course, I am going to do it. But where? I can bare all wherever they want. It can be inside the players' dressing room or even in the stadium.'' --Poonam pande

monarblue-ice.

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

How can we compare something ambiguous and abstract like privacy with something concrete and material like hard goods? How can we determine "crimes" based on privacy when the very notion of privacy can be subjective?

Paparazzi can be unethical and questionable, but its odd comparing paparazzi to burglary. The only time paparazzi is crime when it amounts to stalking or invading "privacy" in "private property".

Privacy is no more ambiguous and abstract when its in the form of pics and videos or sound bytes...

There are some people who seek publicity at any cost while there are others who have celebrity status thrust on them. The later know how to maintain their poise and wait patiently till the paparazzi let them be. Those who really wish to avoid unnecessary attention can do so by simply behaving in a manner that does not stir up the paparazzi's interest.
Yellow journalism thrives because there are readers who lap it up . At the same time not every journalist succumbs to the pressure. Society demands a lot of things but it is upto an individual to decide which ones to choose or ignore.

you nailed it... being a public figure brings loads of responsibilities, people look up to you and they to look "for" you, paparazzi cum journos give those eyes to the public, and what matters celebs how will they be projected. Its give and take relationship here.. I give you news, you give me publicity!
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.Dead
Where is PETA !

monarblue-ice.

Go to top