Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by angie.4u

Where is PETA !

@ Summerji...Just out of curiosity ...do you find Charles any better looking than Camilla??

@ Angie...PETA has no objection to a horse marrying another Horse(Mare)..
Originally posted by Believe

I am a part of Peta people enjoying Tasty animalsBut PETA never protested about rat killers? 😕

cause Rat is not an animal 🤔 and they only protest for animals... boring answer cant think of thing worthy to abhi isi se kaam chala lete hain
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ Summerji...Just out of curiosity ...do you find Charles any better looking than Camilla??

@ Angie...PETA has no objection to a horse marrying another Horse(Mare)..
They do suit each other 😆
Originally posted by Believe

I am a part of Peta people enjoying Tasty animalsBut PETA never protested about rat killers? 😕
So are you eating  tasty rats !!!  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by angie.4u

So are you eating  tasty rats !!!  ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜•

Only Leg peeesss😛😉😆 
i think the term privacy varies from person to person...some people are geniunely concerned about their privacy, wheras some people luv to publisize their privacy😕...like for eg. every individual knows how to dress up for an event...but sometimes malfunctions happen only when the cameras are on them...celebrities are not kids,that such things may happen out of the blue.
so i believe every individual is responsible for his own actions and take responsibility😃.
The Princess Diana fiasco was,in my opinion a complete invasion of privacy, coz the paparrazi wanted something spicy for their news article,its sad
Originally posted by namistar

i think the term privacy varies from person to person...some people are geniunely concerned about their privacy, wheras some people luv to publisize their privacy😕...like for eg. every individual knows how to dress up for an event...but sometimes malfunctions happen only when the cameras are on them...celebrities are not kids,that such things may happen out of the blue.
so i believe every individual is responsible for his own actions and take responsibility😃.
The Princess Diana fiasco was,in my opinion a complete invasion of privacy, coz the paparrazi wanted something spicy for their news article,its sad

Are the wardrobe-malfunctions deliberately taking place for the benefit of the paparazzi vs the celebrity? Is there any difference left between accidental vs flashing (deliberate exposure)!

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
It depends where the cameras are
Its fine to some extent having them in Banks,schools
It some what does Invade privacy but certain places do require cameras for various reasons

Posted: 10 years ago
I am using this topic as a base, since it's on similar grounds to the topic of discussion.

Is the government violation citizen's privacy (by tapping into the phone) while trying to protect them from terrorism? How important is your privacy vs your safety?