Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 - Page 12

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

ya ...when you get paid to steal it ...πŸ˜†

The fundamentals of privacy comes from state of emotion and can not be compared to any stolen goods (products).

Edited by night13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes we are...we both r thinking from the way we see things...while i agree with almost all that you have said...the only thing i don't agree is on sharing the blame part...I for one do not blame others for my mistakes nor do i take blame for others mistakes...that the gist of it...

then we are on same page.. my point is why blame paparazzi only? Celebs are equally responsible.. fame comes with package.. its no standalone unit
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

lol...night ji...because of u liking my posts I am # 2 in the Hall of fame...🀣...talk to u guys later...it was fun...gotta go and cook...I am not a celebrity...saara kaam khud karna padta hai..πŸ˜”
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol...night ji...because of u liking my posts I am # 2 in the Hall of fame...🀣...talk to u guys later...it was fun...gotta go and cook...I am not a celebrity...saara kaam khud karna padta hai..πŸ˜”

It was fun, see you soon!  You deserve the Hall of Fame! πŸ˜›
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Privacy is no more ambiguous and abstract when its in the form of pics and videos or sound bytes...

Then how do we balance between reclusive celebrities and celebrities who thrive in public attention? How do we explain that some celebrities can maintain very private lives in the age of paparazzi?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Then how do we balance between reclusive celebrities and celebrities who thrive in public attention? How do we explain that some celebrities can maintain very private lives in the age of paparazzi?

Night lost her dictionary and u lost the link to 'google'...πŸ˜†

Anyway the only answer that I can think of for the question u asked is better security and planning...just the way...a house with good security system has less chances of being burglarized vs a house with no security...here we go againπŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: monar

lol! work is worship & u r forcing the way to worship, people should have freedom to choose "worship marg" .. --if you r part of one group,you should follow the law otherwise if they want to do their freewill...they choose other options!😊

sab maya hai.. aap ek proxy band karoge log bag dosri le aayenge

^Sub maya nahe hai!!...Wo andhvishwas hey...Human created maya also there in market!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail

^Sub maya nahe hai!!...Wo andhvishwas hey...Human created maya also there in market!!!πŸ˜ƒ

freewill without hurting anyone else shall be allowed Vinu ji.. I hope you will agree to that. 

Ah! now we are discussing transitivity Maya is created by unknown and unknown has created human.. so even if Human creates maya the ultimate origin is still unknow.. *huh!  its sounding confusing even to me*

monar thumbnail

Night lost her dictionary and u lost the link to 'google'...πŸ˜†

Anyway the only answer that I can think of for the question u asked is better security and planning...just the way...a house with good security system has less chances of being burglarized vs a house with no security...here we go againπŸ˜†

Now I am sure its not about sympathy but obsession with burglars πŸ˜†

google is not answer to everything Blue-ice ji there are many dimensions which are missing. You can't expect it to answer with AI, cause Internet is all about garbage in garbage out

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: monar

freewill without hurting anyone else shall be allowed Vinu ji.. I hope you will agree to that.  --Hurting ki baat kya hey issmain...If group ready to follow the laws, and few or some people dont wanna use it then..they can use their free will...move on! ...

Ah! now we are discussing transitivity Maya is created by unknown and unknown has created human.. so even if Human creates maya the ultimate origin is still unknow.. *huh!  its sounding confusing even to me*--if you not able to convince then...confuse them...heheπŸ˜‰

Previous
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14
Next