Debate Mansion

Invasion of Privacy? Ref: Pg 18 - Page 9

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Diana was unfairly treated by the Royalty, so sad.
The nosey newsmen caused her death.

Charles then married a Horse.🀒

Agreed with you until the third line, then a line was crossed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Close circuit cameras are fair unless they are in private space like restrooms, locker rooms etc.

Third party tapping of phone calls is illegal and unethical, unless a warrant is obtained by due process of law. However, I think first or second party tapping is questionable but fair game in several instances.

Paparazzi is often unethical and many times illegal. However, in their defense they are just earning a living. When people started consuming dirt instead of news, paparazzi came into existence and they will disappear when people stop consuming dirt. I hold the consumer more responsible than the paparazzi. Moreover, some celebrities thrive on paparazzi.

Other than that, big brother is always watching. Does not take much to start rumors.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: monar

ah! this is bad.. tell them to use proxy sites πŸ˜† I hate admin's sadistic pleasure blocking the site

Lol...What to do karna padtha hey boss...cos internet cafe thoodi hey...office hey na!!.. Work is worship...πŸ˜† 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Agreed with you until the third line, then a line was crossed.

Ya ya...Horse thoodaa jada hogay yaaar...plz use ...COW !!...feel more soft!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Other than that, big brother is always watching. Does not take much to start rumors.

Maybe some of us are alive today because big brother was watching...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Paparazzi is often unethical and many times illegal. However, in their defense they are just earning a living. When people started consuming dirt instead of news, paparazzi came into existence and they will disappear when people stop consuming dirt. I hold the consumer more responsible than the paparazzi. Moreover, some celebrities thrive on paparazzi.

Its like saying that ...stop buying expensive items...to make the thieves/burglars disappearπŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

Its like saying that ...stop buying expensive items...to make the thieves/burglars disappearπŸ˜†

@siggy I like that.. these golden words are from Frank Lloyd Wright 😊 I changed typewriter to keyboard πŸ˜†

comming to topic I think ur analogy doesnt go along... burglar will ransack ur pockets regardless of whether you carry expensive things or not, whereas if there will be no market for gossip-enriched page-3 there won't be any paparazzi invasion in celebs life...

Media is important and no matter how much celebs crib about them, they know its imp part of their existence. No Media no publicity means no fan following -> no work. Privacy takes back seat when one becomes "Public" figure

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Lol...What to do karna padtha hey boss...cos internet cafe thoodi hey...office hey na!!.. Work is worship...πŸ˜† 

lol! work is worship & u r forcing the way to worship, people should have freedom to choose "worship marg" .. sab maya hai.. aap ek proxy band karoge log bag dosri le aayenge
blue-ice. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monar

@siggy I like that.. these golden words are from Frank Lloyd Wright 😊 I changed typewriter to keyboard πŸ˜†

comming to topic I think ur analogy doesnt go along... burglar will ransack ur pockets regardless of whether you carry expensive things or not, whereas if there will be no market for gossip-enriched page-3 there won't be any paparazzi invasion in celebs life...

Media is important and no matter how much celebs crib about them, they know its imp part of their existence. No Media no publicity means no fan following -> no work. Privacy takes back seat when one becomes "Public" figure

No the burglar will not ransack your house if they know that u have stopped buying expensive items...its a hypothetical situation ...a far fetched one...but I think it goes well with the situation...because we are not talking about a one time event...we are talking about a habit...paparazzi will stop getting dirt if they know...no one is buying it...same goes for the burglar..they will stop ransacking houses...if people stop having expensive items...πŸ˜†...the idea is we are holding the wrong party responsible...if anyone decides to do something illegal  its their fault...no one else's...
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

No the burglar will not ransack your house if they know that u have stopped buying expensive items...its a hypothetical situation ...a far fetched one...but I think it goes well with the situation...because we are not talking about a one time event...we are talking about a habit...paparazzi will stop getting dirt if they know...no one is buying it...same goes for the burglar..they will stop ransacking houses...if people stop having expensive items...πŸ˜†...the idea is we are holding the wrong party responsible...if anyone decides to do something illegal  its their fault...no one else's...

The paparazzi are being compared to the burglars...<lol>... I would have to say that the paparazzi prevent the burglaries! πŸ˜†