Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: night13

In the end, we speak the same language... :)
As quoted:  ' If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. '

Thats about it...πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Summerji...have u see the movie Padosan...remember the nosey neighbors in that movieπŸ˜†
2:56

Kishore - Mere Saamne

SEE how nosey the neighbors areπŸ˜†

Lovely Blue Ice ji.πŸ˜†
Saira Banu was so pretty.  Nostalgia.

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looking at replies and original posts I am confused? Are we talking about Surveillance cameras or Paparazzi? πŸ€”

Surveillance cameras r need of today's world, including traffic camera, cause even though it won't stop you from breaking the rule on the spot, but will make sure u to receive DMV's love letter πŸ˜†. and next time u think twice before breaking any rule.

Cameras @ school premises is must, (except restrooms) cause thats the age when kids usually use their phone for MMS rather then SMS.

Cameras @ Bank ATMs.. MUST... so in hotel lobbies, subways, trains, stations...

And when it comes to Paparazzi uhmm I agree with Diana thing Doe. but there are trade offs of being famous and if you think even after being famous, people will let you live a normal life is asking for too much.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

Lovely Blue Ice ji.πŸ˜†
Saira Banu was so pretty.  Nostalgia.

So summer ji you are ok when pretty neighbor plays songs in top volume πŸ˜† huh!
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

<font color="#993300" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">looking at replies and original posts I am confused? Are we talking about Surveillance cameras or Paparazzi? πŸ€”

Surveillance cameras r need of today's world, including traffic camera, cause even though it won't stop you from breaking the rule on the spot, but will make sure u to receive DMV's love letter πŸ˜†. and next time u think twice before breaking any rule.

Cameras @ school premises is must, (except restrooms) cause thats the age when kids usually use their phone for MMS rather then SMS.

And when it comes to Paparazzi uhmm I agree with Diana thing Doe. but there are trade offs of being famous and if you think even after being famous, people will let you live a normal life is asking for too much.
</font>

The topic of the discussion still remains as invasion of privacy with respect to different interpretations.:) Do we still have the right to choose when and where we want to remain private vs public... to me that right no longer exists! Thus we are at mercy of the law and order! Edited by night13 - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

So summer ji you are ok when pretty neighbor plays songs in top volume πŸ˜† huh!

Ha ha it is not easy to get a pretty neighbor.πŸ˜†
Here we have laws on noise levels esp after 11 pm.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Summerji...have u see the movie Padosan...remember the nosey neighbors in that movieπŸ˜†
2:56

Kishore - Mere Saamne

SEE how nosey the neighbors areπŸ˜†--Somedays I can hear, my neighbor is holding her Saturday night mass. "Oh god! "Oh lord!" Oh jesus!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Summer3 thumbnail
Vinu Maharaj kya khabar ?
HOpe there are no political rallies at your place anymore.
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

looking at replies and original posts I am confused? Are we talking about Surveillance cameras or Paparazzi? πŸ€”

It's actually about the cameras. But that includes the press cameras as well. Especially in Diana's case, where they wouldn't let her live peacefully even for a minute. I agree that she was famous & all, but if the cost of it is life, I think that is taking it a bit too far.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

Vinu Maharaj kya khabar ? --Hi summer...Nothing spl here...Ek dum BindasπŸ‘πŸΌ

HOpe there are no political rallies at your place anymore.-- Seems Normal now...😊