Kokila making Ahem BBQ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ahem was fried and grilled today by his mom. You should have seen his red face.😉. Poor guy looked so broken and he even behaved well with Gopi later.   Ahem BBQ will be wonderful for Gopi

Yes I did see! He looked so cute, didnt he?😆
 Jake u shouldn't even call him poor.  ðŸ˜³  Its a joke 

We all know ur after Rucha uft Rashi

Poor boy got hell bent from his mother. 
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
what she did was correct and he desrve more than that

ahems BBQ 🤣🤣🤣 with chick leg or hot dog..😆 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Jake ... that was BBQing at its best ... long overdue, I must say  ... but nevertheless ... great !!!

PS: about  "PS: I love You"  ... Sighhh ... what a beautiful movie ... I cry everytime I watch it  ðŸ˜³ ... much to the exasperation of my son  ðŸ˜† ... 
he says, why do I watch such movies if they make me cry ? ... and rolls his eyes !!! ... ðŸ˜†
Oh the Ahem BBQ was quite a treat to watch. Not only was it long overdue and needed to be said, but oh boy did Nazim look hot with his puppy dog face like he'd just been kicked. Loved every minute of it. 
Originally posted by Eesha2

Oh the Ahem BBQ was quite a treat to watch. Not only was it long overdue and needed to be said, but oh boy did Nazim look hot with his puppy dog face like he'd just been kicked. Loved every minute of it. 

Jeez ... Nazim looked mega HOT!!

Ahem did not what hit him. He remained stunned for the rest of the afternoon. At least now we are hearing his inner voice speak. Hope we get to hear this more.
Originally posted by queenyuks

Mmm... can you imagine how yummy an Ahem BBQ would be?

Yuks

😆Yuks very Yummy, even Yummier than your Kalakar, who is keeping you very busy these days.
Shilpaben, if that kalakar worse than Ahem, then i can guess how yummy he is.. Yuks, needs to dump him.
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Shilpaben, if that kalakar worse than Ahem, then i can guess how yummy he is.. Yuks, needs to dump him.

You may be right Jake bhai, do you want to talk to her or shall I?

BTW no one cant be worse than Ahem, but he is hot and Yummy.