Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila making Ahem BBQ

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem was fried and grilled today by his mom. You should have seen his red face.😉. Poor guy looked so broken and he even behaved well with Gopi later.   Ahem BBQ will be wonderful for Gopi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he behaved well with Gopi later? what does that mean? Was he gritting his teeth being nice or was he actually nice nice to her like he meant it?
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[True Let's hope that atleast he would be good to Gopi for his mom .Anyways today KOKILA ROCKEDEdited by Snowwhite50 - 12 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chalo finally stone ko pata chal raha hai ki he is a bad boy...

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The speech from Kokila was long term over due to Ahem, who better to show me the mirror than his mom.  I love how she said if you want to get rid of some one get rid of your Mother's peecha (I think she means indirectly to stop being Momma's Boy). I wish she could have told him the entire truth about his marriage. 
soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

he behaved well with Gopi later? what does that mean? Was he gritting his teeth being nice or was he actually nice nice to her like he meant it?

He gritted his teeth, he looked like he'd gulped down neem juice but you see, HE DIDN'T scream at her. We're talking really really low standards of common politeness here. 😆
bubble

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh i agree with you all this BBQ was over due and about time koki dear made this BBQ of ahem and ya ahem showed minimal signs of politeness but only because of his recent BBQ treatment for dear mom. 

i think this speech of koki was far better and strong than her slap would have been. words hurt far more than actions 

ohhh how i want ahem to suffer LONGGG when he does fall for gopi i want a jealousy track big time when he will become a charcoal out of jealousy and where he gets hurt BIG TIME so he knows how gopi felt all this time .  
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I tot Kokila only liked Indian dishes ..not BBQ...😆(just kidding)

Kokila 's pep talk was overdue...she should have helped her son from Day1...after all it was a big decision n like always Ahem needed his Mum's support n advice...but bygones be bygones...atleast Kokila is helping Ahem now.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mmm... can you imagine how yummy an Ahem BBQ would be?

Yuks
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapbubble

He gritted his teeth, he looked like he'd gulped down neem juice but you see, HE DIDN'T scream at her. We're talking really really low standards of common politeness here. 😆
bubble

Just seen it looked like Ahem wanted to explode but Koki's words were still ringing in his ears so he toned his voice  took his laptop and file and decided to walk off.