Pratigya

9TH May Food For Thought..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Bail and Hail!

P who is depcted in the show to stand for right and wrong as per the social and her own norms, WAS shown just standing in the Dabba getting a taste of her brothers masala dar bashan and rightfully spitting it out.
At this point all us over-active analyists would expect her to take this point to make her grand presence be known in not just sillouette form.. but with her Maan ki awaaz voiced instead. BUT I actually agree with her silence at this point... Surprised! Well don't be. She is setting an example on the impressionable Krishna.. in treating his customers fairly and 'as right' irrespective of their range, from SS to Raadhe to Adharsh. The Dabba is not the place for family confrontations. Knowing well how Adharsh's badtameezi will exceed to ruining Baba Ka Dabba's reputation.
Though I personally would have located her in the kitchen.. But yet still being able to conveniently evesdrop of Adharsh's plans for future self growth. Rather than showing him imporatnce of her time and patience.
Adharsh's sudden change of personality leads to challenge the CV's motives... Could this be leading to Adharsh's abode being moved from MMFG, Seeing that he has been having problems in his current residence as Adharsh and Ankit?

Did anyone else sense the irony in SS's words to his own boy. He is here to increase the profits for the business, as though it is not a family business. I felt Krishna was be-littled here, as he will stand to serve a seated Adharsh respectively with King Thakur at the table. Could this mean under SS's influence Adharsh's success will rocket over Krishna's, because Baba will remain in his restriced parameter... whereas Adharsh is no longer under any specification.
Will Adharsh's quick success to the top land him a greater fall? Or will Baba resent Adharsh's success and Pratigya will have to recieve the brunt of it. Now if Amma and SS have a plan... They will get their appartus to perform their nautanki to create trouble for Kriya. I believe SS's has started to plot this already at the Dabba whilst darting a warningful eye at Pratigya.
Which leads me to reach in further.. Adharsh has grabbed this money greedily, but yet has not shown to indulge himself in the luxuries it can offer. The items on which he did overly spend were those which are not for his personal selfish reasons but were intended for sharing. The car, the TV. The rest of the money is possessed by Komal, who feels as soon as it has her fingerprints on it.. the money automatically is sealed with her name alone to spend it. Other than risking his virtues to succumb to the expensive taste of a rich man's drink, he has not indulged in anything else selfishly.
I think more than the materialistic goods, Adharsh is more about getting a status in the society for himself. He is no longer interested in getting respect, or a pat on the back for a job well done only like Shyaam, but he wants to come into possession of great influence like Sajan Singh. How far can he go? He has trampled over the feeling of his family already, the ones he has claimed to love. Komal will support him regadless of whether the fake dazzle gives true happiness or not, because we cannot imagine Komal conform to the society's norms or an ideal woman. She is happy being a realist and in attaining her desired lifestyle, the way her father has provided. For her future is she digging a deeper hole for herself? SS is here today, gone tommorrow.. with Adharsh opting to leave his idealist life for beng a realist, will he drop down his standards one day, where she will suffer like Kesar or Amma.
Could Adharsh and Komal be coming to the THAKS residence soon. Will this Nandoi cause problems for her like Jethani did. Will Adharsh be the next Adharsh Komal Singh Saxena?

Will Adharsh challenge Krishna's status.. and his position? Yet till now Adharsh has been the vulnerable Saale Sahaab, And Krishna the proud Jija Thakur, Will we see a role reversal...that too possibly all under one roof of the TN. OR will Krishna build the umph back.. that has been misplaced.. but yet still not lost.

Amma's Nuisance..
Will this soon be the tenure of  the red team, coming together... though THIS time Shaktia's gap may be filled by Adharsh. As Shaktia is working alone aganst them with his own accomplices.
What grasps my thoughts in Amma's nautanki is her dialougues regarding Kriya's Jodi. I think she has her evil  eyes on it... seeing that she has mentioned this about 5-6 times already.
I think Pratigya has to let krishna know.. before her maan ki awaaz becomes to late to reach any willfully attentive ears.

9th may's epi's belongs to SS...  

Dosa...xxx
Purpose of FFT.. was too more focus on upcoming story rather than epi itself. Coz it was a great epi.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me...

first...

Nice post di...

I dunno why but...

I kinda didnt enjoy the epi so much..

except for KriYa...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

me...

first...

Nice post di...

I dunno why but...

I kinda didnt enjoy the epi so much..

except for KriYa...

Thanks hun.. am waiting for yout FF.. Can u send me the link pls.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Srry cari,didn't read FFT not  feeling to talk about d story, wanna ask U did U wrote nything on arry's wall...?😛 have not seen ny of ur  post on his account...😳😆
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks hun.. am waiting for yout FF.. Can u send me the link pls.

here you go..

She will be loved

my new FF on KriYa
Edited by KriYa_life - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Srry cari,didn't read FFT not  feeling to talk about d story, wanna ask U did U wrote nything on arry's wall...?😛 have not seen ny of ur  post on his account...😳😆

he's accepeted me on my personal a/c.. as soon as I get accepted on my carisma one then i will do..
missed u over the weekend..
i
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

he's accepeted me on my personal a/c.. as soon as I get accepted on my carisma one then i will do..

missed u over the weekend..
i

LOL, when he accpeted my FR,first i didn't belive...and thought it must b a fake ID...then asked many frnds if it's his original account...heehe...😳 

yaaa  was busy on weekend...it was quite stressfull for me... 
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Cari,

Good to see you back . Nice one.

I am very disappointed at this saas bahu stuff. But I am happy to see that Pratigya is finally going to move out of the hell. She needs to be with civilized people and not bunch of uncouth criminals.
Sorry Cari ,I am very much disgusted with the ongoing track and I have stopped watching the serial.

Talk to you soon

Anu
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Cari,

Good to see you back . Nice one.

I am very disappointed at this saas bahu stuff. But I am happy to see that Pratigya is finally going to move out of the hell. She needs to be with civilized people and not bunch of uncouth criminals.
Sorry Cari ,I am very much disgusted with the ongoing track and I have stopped watching the serial.

Talk to you soon

Anu

Anu  I understand your dissapointment...