Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 10th, 2011 Written Update (Page 8)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
My thoughts - 

1. Loved the sarcastic way G mentions abt 'Amma' getting worried abt M and R without suspecting shedding tears and G shaking head - <impossible!>. It was quite hilarious.

2. Loved the choice of word G uses when he talks to J on mobile. It was very courageous of the dialogue write! It showed the extreme anger G had on knowing the fact!

3. Loved the scene between Mittho-Devi-R. Glad R keeps her mouth shut and Devi manages all the lies she has to say! Thankful that R did not open her mouth and defend Devi from Mittho's ire. It was good Devi took care of it for 2 reasons - Mittho would have screamed some more on R otherwise, also it might have made R look like mahaan if the scene was not done properly!

4. Noteworthy was the change in Devi. Amazing what the girl learned over 1 night! (Trying to act all responsible! Atleast she knew that much, to speak out!). That next scene R-Devi was also well done.

5. It did occur to me yday if J is that characterless (as was shown) then how come G keeps friendship with such a person and that was mentioned in today's episode via Devi's dialogues! That was noteworthy again!

6. Scene between G-J was serious, but it also had "funny" undertone.

7. J reminds me of Rajesh Khanna with his dialogues and diction of such funny dialogues - "Bhabhi ki behen hai to kyaa hua, Ladki toh woh bhi thi, Ladki toh yeh bhi hai" .. There is some similar dialogue said by RK is some film.

8. So, today's episode made G think where he stands, what he has done. He has a lot of thinking to do now about what he should be doing next!

9. G(H) was extremely handsome today, and oh-so-charming in last Friday's episode. I like that pastel blue saree of R. She looks nice in both neutral and bold colors. She is beautiful!

Edited by bee5 - 11 May 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeNimmi.LoveGudduJulie0001rani2007bhavni88gardesshivani003OmaRamdassInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
After watching past shows, it was kind of bothersome that the 2 had reached this stage of comfort without tackling past issues, so I was very happy to see the episode yesterday.  It was one of the best epiosdes and also the most needed episode.

It was funny, there were things that did not register when writing update that I noticed when the episode aired and Bee wrote them all down so well.

Kaur, liked your post.

Welcome back Bee.  I have missed you in the forum lately.

I thought when I wake up, Ms. Samachar Ji would have something for me.  Kahan ho, Ji?  Aaj ki taaza khabar?

Edited by gardes - 11 May 2011 at 5:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07WafahOmaRamdassbee5Infofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Totally miss Bhagonwali yesterday...Couln't watch it online or on Zee...Angry..

Thank God...that now they repeat it at 17:30... so today I am going home early to watch it...Wink 

So no comment on the episode...but reading all the comments ...make me want to start counting the seconds...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahgardesOmaRamdass

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

I thought when I wake up, Ms. Samachar Ji would have something for me.  Kahan ho, Ji?  Aaj ki taaza khabar?

LOL, I was hoping to inform you this morning as well but waiting for my bulletin first... lol

Originally posted by Wafah

LOL I thought it wouldn't look to favorable...LOL Aur phir mujhe joote padhte...

Good plan...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

LOL, I was hoping to inform you this morning as well but waiting for my bulletin first... lol

LOL I thought it wouldn't look to favorable...LOL Aur phir mujhe joote padhte...

Good plan...LOL

Originally posted by rani2007

I just watched the episode on TV and I started laughing when Guddu gives the third degree to Jabbo.  Guddu comes across so brutal, I wonder if he really hurt Jabbo when shooting for the scene!  The whole scene seems so realistic.  LOL

Ask Samachar Ji...LOL LOL She will know...

LOL!!!! I'll let you know what I can find out...LOLLOLLOL  (I'm glad you left off the first part of that Wafah...LOL)

@bold, And our bulletin for today is, "No not at all."  Jabbo was not actually injured in this scene. This is Samacharji siging out. lol.  (btw, Samachar means news for those of you that do not know the meaning)

Edited by rani2007 - 11 May 2011 at 8:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahgardesbhavni88Infofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
LOL Samacharji...I knew you would deliver...Thanks...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007gardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

After watching past shows, it was kind of bothersome that the 2 had reached this stage of comfort without tackling past issues, so I was very happy to see the episode yesterday.  It was one of the best epiosdes and also the most needed episode.

It was funny, there were things that did not register when writing update that I noticed when the episode aired and Bee wrote them all down so well.

Kaur, liked your post.

Welcome back Bee.  I have missed you in the forum lately.

That is right, Gardes. I had no clue what the CVs were doing and when I saw how they had weaved their story to bring G-R from their comfort zone into forcing them to face the almost ending 30days was a splendid work by the CVs. It was so much needed, and they brought it out in such a fantastic way. Anything and everything said in appreciation of these CVs seems less to me. I am running out of adjectives.

What is that about Kaur? (@bold above)

Thanks for the welcome Gardes. With hardly any spare time at hand, I can not forgo my office-dharma or house-dharma, all I can forgo is my sleep to spend that extra time on I-F and for that I am looking like a zombie now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesInfofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I had to come back to write more on my thoughts of yday's. (Sigh!)

Originally posted by bee5

My thoughts - 

4. Noteworthy was the change in Devi. Amazing what the girl learned over 1 night! (Trying to act all responsible! Atleast she knew that much, to speak out!). That next scene R-Devi was also well done.

The best part in that M-R scene was where she allowing R to take the sugar from the container and put in the kettle on the stove (M was making chai). This was as if to say - "Yes, I allow you to 'lecture' me and willing to listen". [She allowing her to lecture itself was for M's own selfish reason too, that - she was scared R is going to complain to her parents abt her relationship, little does she know abt R]. She does the same with the tea-leaves container too. But as soon as R starts talking something that M doesn't like to hear (to not meet Jabbu anymore) M takes the container back and stops R from taking the tea-leaves.  There it meant - "Okay now stop lecturing me, I will not allow you to tell me not to meet Jabbu". It was such a simple scene with so much of meaning. 

p.s: I am not sure if anyone of you already mentioned it, I could not go back and read so many pages of comments for all of you. Sorry guys, if it is already discussed.

9. G(H) was extremely handsome today, and oh-so-charming in last Friday's episode. I like that pastel blue saree of R. She looks nice in both neutral and bold colors. She is beautiful!
About H, it feels to me like H has lost some weight and hence that is making him look so handsome! Not a lot of weight, but very slightly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index