Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 10th, 2011 Written Update (Page 7)

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaurp07

I don't know if anyone else has noticed.. but when Runjhun mentioned in front of Guddu and Jabbo how she doesn't want Mahadevi's reputation to be tarnished, like hers was, that was sort of an indirect stab toward Guddu. But he had no reaction, so I'm assuming he didn't catch it. And maybe Runjhun didn't say it with that intention. 

The point here is, he didn't have a reaction which makes it seem as if he completely forgot about everything that he did to Runjhun. I'm kind of glad the old Guddu is back because they need to handle the past situations in which he basically tortured Runjhun. It was weird to see them happy together, when only a couple of months back things were so horrible. The past issues need to be addressed in order for their relationship to grow. Guddu needs to realize what he did, and Runjhun needs to be able to let it go. 

That is true, and notice when Madhavi was saying "Guddu is good, Jabbo is good," RJ did not say anything in defense of Guddu. So yes the feelings are there

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07gardesInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

I don't know if anyone else has noticed.. but when Runjhun mentioned in front of Guddu and Jabbo how she doesn't want Mahadevi's reputation to be tarnished, like hers was, that was sort of an indirect stab toward Guddu. But he had no reaction, so I'm assuming he didn't catch it. And maybe Runjhun didn't say it with that intention. 

The point here is, he didn't have a reaction which makes it seem as if he completely forgot about everything that he did to Runjhun. I'm kind of glad the old Guddu is back because they need to handle the past situations in which he basically tortured Runjhun. It was weird to see them happy together, when only a couple of months back things were so horrible. The past issues need to be addressed in order for their relationship to grow. Guddu needs to realize what he did, and Runjhun needs to be able to let it go. 

yea, i noticed that. he did not react or what Riunjhun said did not register with him.

@ in bold - this is going to be challenging for both of them considering what transpired between them. was enjoying Gunjhun nok-jhok so much though it was a little weird to see them getting friendly and comfy with each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

yea, i noticed that. he did not react or what Riunjhun said did not register with him.

@ in bold - this is going to be challenging for both of them considering what transpired between them. was enjoying Gunjhun nok-jhok so much though it was a little weird to see them getting friendly and comfy with each other.

I'm glad we got to see them being friendly, it was a nice change, but I'm excited to see both of them change for real.. It's going to take a long time, but I'm looking forward to see how the process plays out Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by gardes

I just watched the episode on TV and I started laughing when Guddu gives the third degree to Jabbo.  Guddu comes across so brutal, I wonder if he really hurt Jabbo when shooting for the scene!  The whole scene seems so realistic.  LOL

Ask Samachar Ji...LOL LOL She will know...

LOL!!!! I'll let you know what I can find out...LOLLOLLOL  (I'm glad you left off the first part of that Wafah...LOL)

Edited by rani2007 - 10 May 2011 at 9:28pm

Wafahgardes

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

LOL!!!! I'll let you know what I can find out...LOLLOLLOL  (I'm glad you left off the first part of that Wafah...LOL)

LOL I thought it wouldn't look to favorable...LOL Aur phir mujhe joote padhte...

rani2007gardes

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Hehe he forgot that he was meant to be with her for only 30 days! Thats a very good sign :D

gardes

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

gardes

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

gardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index