Users

Frequent Posters

pariangel29 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks so much ,I was so eagerly waiting πŸ˜ƒ
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just watched the episode on TV and I started laughing when Guddu gives the third degree to Jabbo.  Guddu comes across so brutal, I wonder if he really hurt Jabbo when shooting for the scene!  The whole scene seems so realistic.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Do you trust me or not" - that was the big question and Guddu evaded it perfectly.
I love the scene when Guddu caught Jabevi outside the house. And the slap was classic - Guddu at his best πŸ˜† and Jabbo the coward trying to be Guddu. 
He is trying to be like Guddu as Guddu has always been the one to lead them.
Hmmm i predict that if mitto finds out about jabevi they will blame runjhun (as if that was not predictable).
I love when Guddu was strangling Jabboo and trying to make him understand The relationship between Guddu and Mahadevi- she is part of of inlaws family.
Jabbu was very sneaky - like a snake- he made Guddu remember the challenge.
I think i finally got the point of this whole Jabevi fiasco- it was to bring to light the fact about Runjhun's previous humilation and i believe the story is going to go down a different route now- not sure if it will be good or bad.
Oh i had to add this in - the dialogue in today's episode was fantastic and well written.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

First of all thank you Gardes for the update...I reached my destination safely. I haven't seen the episode so won't comment on the episode...but based on the comments of everyone else...I honestly don't think Jabbo has turned bad...I'm going to use Runjhun's words and say that circumstances change people or bring out different sides of people. I think this is just the new side we're seeing of Jabbo that wasn't apparent because it didn't apply in such a personal manner.

Like Guddu says that Jabbo has always had new loves and it matters suddenly because of the relationship Guddu shares with Runjhun. Jabbo isn't pitting Guddu and Runjhun against each other (intentionally) but challenging Guddu's standpoint on the whole issue because he wants to carry on his love affairs like he's always had. So he's not creating rift, but rather being selfish and I think to some extent he's always been selfish. I'm think Bee has always mentioned Jabbo as a dreamer...someone who's heads stays in the clouds and likes to live his life easily without the responsibility relationships brings. That is why he didn't want to go with the mobile center.

Kukkan and Jabbo do have a ying - yang aspect like Gardes mentioned, where Kukkan always goes with the voice of reason and Jabbo always does what he feel is easy and right and more fun. So in  my opinion Jabbo didn't really turn bad but we get to see his this selfish, self preserving side.

Lol, I have so many thoughts in my head but I'm so tired I can't type them down.  I will do a small summary.  I agree with you Wafah.  The more I think about it the more this story line is needed.  If Runjhun is really to change Guddu then she needs to change Guddu's mentality about what is wrong and right.  Guddu has no problem with Jabbo fooling around with girls so Jabbo is right to challenge his thinking that it matters because Mahadevi is Runjhun's cousin.  In order for Guddu to change, he needs to see that Jabbo fooling around with any girl is not a good thing.  Guddu needs to recognize how he treated Rujhun.  It's going to happen slowly.  I'av said it before but there needs to be a confrontation or discussion on the way Guddu treated Rujhun pre-marriage.  That is the only way Runjhun will truly accept Guddu - she has no reason to accept him right now.  He's still the guy who ruined her reputation and every time he takes a step forward he goes back.  Yes, her feelings are changing subconsciously but both Guddu and Rujhun have a lot to confront and if we were to get lovey-dovey / nok-jhok scenes all the time then the real issues would never be dealt with and they would never become a real couple.

Jabbo is a badmaash (goon) and he's all about doing things his own way.  Of course he's going to try to get Guddu to see his point of view.  Kukkan is going to do the opposite.  I can't wait to see that scene πŸ˜†

Bravo Jabbo, thanks for bringing the real issues to the forefront even if that was not your intention you selfish 🀬. 

The thing that will be interesting is that by now I think it's obvious that Guddu really likes Runjhun... but now he will fight it tooth and nail against it.  I can't wait to see the inner conflict. πŸ˜ƒ

LOL, so this is my short reply.  Imagine how long it would have been it I had written everythingπŸ˜†...
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, Gardes.
-  I totally loved the way Guddu was with Jabboo today.

-  and enjoyed reading everybody's POV
😊

Qouting Rani2007 - Guddu needs to recognize how he treated Rujhun.  It's going to happen slowly.  I'av said it before but there needs to be a confrontation or discussion on the way Guddu treated Rujhun pre-marriage.  That is the only way Runjhun will truly accept Guddu - she has no reason to accept him right now.  He's still the guy who ruined her reputation and every time he takes a step forward he goes back.  Yes, her feelings are changing subconsciously but both Guddu and Rujhun have a lot to confront and if we were to get lovey-dovey / nok-jhok scenes all the time then the real issues would never be dealt with and they would never become a real couple.

Jabbo is a badmaash (goon) and he's all about doing things his own way.  Of course he's going to try to get Guddu to see his point of view.  Kukkan is going to do the opposite.  I can't wait to see that scene πŸ˜†

Bravo Jabbo, thanks for bringing the real issues to the forefront even if that was not your intention you selfish 🀬. 

The thing that will be interesting is that by now I think it's obvious that Guddu really likes Runjhun... but now he will fight it tooth and nail against it.  I can't wait to see the inner conflict. πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with you, would like to add more but tooo tired right now. πŸ˜ƒ
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know if anyone else has noticed.. but when Runjhun mentioned in front of Guddu and Jabbo how she doesn't want Mahadevi's reputation to be tarnished, like hers was, that was sort of an indirect stab toward Guddu. But he had no reaction, so I'm assuming he didn't catch it. And maybe Runjhun didn't say it with that intention. 

The point here is, he didn't have a reaction which makes it seem as if he completely forgot about everything that he did to Runjhun. I'm kind of glad the old Guddu is back because they need to handle the past situations in which he basically tortured Runjhun. It was weird to see them happy together, when only a couple of months back things were so horrible. The past issues need to be addressed in order for their relationship to grow. Guddu needs to realize what he did, and Runjhun needs to be able to let it go. 

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gardes

I just watched the episode on TV and I started laughing when Guddu gives the third degree to Jabbo.  Guddu comes across so brutal, I wonder if he really hurt Jabbo when shooting for the scene!  The whole scene seems so realistic.  πŸ˜†

Ask Samachar Ji...LOL πŸ˜† She will know...
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaurp07

I don't know if anyone else has noticed.. but when Runjhun mentioned in front of Guddu and Jabbo how she doesn't want Mahadevi's reputation to be tarnished, like hers was, that was sort of an indirect stab toward Guddu. But he had no reaction, so I'm assuming he didn't catch it. And maybe Runjhun didn't say it with that intention. 

The point here is, he didn't have a reaction which makes it seem as if he completely forgot about everything that he did to Runjhun. I'm kind of glad the old Guddu is back because they need to handle the past situations in which he basically tortured Runjhun. It was weird to see them happy together, when only a couple of months back things were so horrible. The past issues need to be addressed in order for their relationship to grow. Guddu needs to realize what he did, and Runjhun needs to be able to let it go. 

That is true, and notice when Madhavi was saying "Guddu is good, Jabbo is good," RJ did not say anything in defense of Guddu. So yes the feelings are there
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kaurp07

yea, i noticed that. he did not react or what Riunjhun said did not register with him.

@ in bold - this is going to be challenging for both of them considering what transpired between them. was enjoying Gunjhun nok-jhok so much though it was a little weird to see them getting friendly and comfy with each other.
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

yea, i noticed that. he did not react or what Riunjhun said did not register with him.

@ in bold - this is going to be challenging for both of them considering what transpired between them. was enjoying Gunjhun nok-jhok so much though it was a little weird to see them getting friendly and comfy with each other.

I'm glad we got to see them being friendly, it was a nice change, but I'm excited to see both of them change for real.. It's going to take a long time, but I'm looking forward to see how the process plays out πŸ˜Š