Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 10th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
jabbo is so sneaky...bringing up the challenge like that...poor runjhun...now guddu will definitely try to win the challenge, and resort to his old ways...
but u knw, I loved todays episode...how he said he didn't say he doesn't trust her...and I loved how they worked together today...and how he didn't like to hear her cry...
a bump in the road was expected (as the promo showed us) I mean, guddu was not going to accept himself changing without a fight...
and anyway, the first step to love is denial...so guddu will deny that he is changing for his dharampatni...
lets see wut tomorrow holds, and how runjhun reacts (i hope it is just like the promo, where she tells him that she will change him...)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYK__Sgardes

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update... so now Guddu will start thinking about the challenge and I think he will try to withdraw from his relationship with Runjuhn, hopefully R gives it her all and makes G realizes that he actually has some feeling for her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeedabellagardesInfofan

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Gardes, you are the absolute best. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So he DID forget about the chunauti and that he is supposed to forget about Runjhun after 30 days... hmmm

Will comment once I see the episode.  I'm so glad Guddu and Runjhun caught Jabbo lying red handed.  I was wondering how Guddu was going to believe Runjhun.

Edit:  It will be interesting to see how he retaliates.  It will be painful to watch Runjhun give up on Guddu but as we discussed before, I think you and I are the only ones who agree, that Guddu needs to lose Runjhun and win his challenge to realize exactly what it is that he lost.

Rani, it is not that Guddu forgot the challenge as much as the consequences and outcome of the challenge never entered his mind.  Jabbo got him thinking and that is upsetting to him.

I think this episode was one of the best I have seen.  The parallels drawn are amazing and how the circular logic is brought in to make sense.  My hats off to the CVs.

We were so hung up on the romance part that the CVs needed to remind us that there is more to this than Runjhun and Guddu having lovey-dovey moments!

My name for the episode is LEST WE FORGET!  Wink

The best line was by Runjhun - Do you have bharosa (trust) in me?

Edited by gardes - 10 May 2011 at 4:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeJulie0001LoveGuddurouble_lover

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Why was Guddu so easily convinced by Jabbo? What nerve did Jabbo hit? It seemed like Guddu became immediately the "old Guddu."

Jabbo knows his boss, but looking at the scene, why did Guddu forget his friendship with RJ that has begun?

Character insight, anyone?
i would call it male competitive nature...guddu doesn't like to lose...

Aginaya69Julie0001Infofan

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hey rocking update gardes...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uzee

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Why was Guddu so easily convinced by Jabbo? What nerve did Jabbo hit? It seemed like Guddu became immediately the "old Guddu."

Jabbo knows his boss, but looking at the scene, why did Guddu forget his friendship with RJ that has begun?

Character insight, anyone?
i would call it male competitive nature...guddu doesn't like to lose...

I think it was also interesting that today they showed that RJ has not forgotten her humiliation at Guddu's hands and that it is still there. And as you say Guddu still wants to win.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeegardes

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Gardes! Very detailed and nicely written...I could picture each scene clearly :-)

Quite an interesting epi indeed this sounds like...glad to know that atleast G found out about JM and caught them red handed...I never thought Jaboo would turn out to be so cunning and actually pitting GR against each other for his own purposes *shakes head* Disappointing...I thought J and K were Guddu's genuine friends...but chalo Kukkan is still there...lol

Anyways like you said this is a turning point in GR's relationship cuz sooner or later Guddu had to remember about the challenge again since they are yet to define the long term possibilities of their relationship which they both had forgotten to an extent...now Guddu is back on the defensive...hmmm waiting to see how Runjhun handles this now...lol

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeJulie0001LoveGudduGauri22gardesbhavni88Infofan

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the fab update Gardes :)

Wow...so now Runjhun & Guddu will hopefully start realizing that there's more to their relationship...some hidden feelings are involved..

I just hope Jabbo does'nt go against Guddu anytime...

gardesbhavni88Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index